Author's Notes

Hi!

Thank you so much for reading this. I hope you enjoyed season 1 of this series. I am currently working on Book 2, I might come back and fine tune things but for now I'm happy with the result of Book 1.

- Emery :)

(5/5/23 Update):

WOW! Thank you guys so much for the support. I am just absolutely excited you all love it so much. I really needed this happy news right now (Just took an AP exam today :/) I'm actively working on the second book as we speak :)

5/3/2024 update:
The support on this book has been absolutely incredible and more than I could ever ask for. I can't believe that so many people are able to enjoy my writing and storytelling. You guys made the final push for me and now I know I want to pursue writing for my future out of highschool.
I wanted to make this update because my past updates have said "working on season 2 rn" ... sorry guys. I'm currently in my Junior year of highschool and I'm only 9 parts into my story (around Remember Me for season 2). I will still be continuing the story because this is something I've been developing since I first watched the show all those years ago. I just wanted to let you know, it might take a bit longer to come out but I promise you, I'm not going anywhere. (I also find it very ironic my last update was a year ago when I was having only one AP exam and this year I have 3, let's hope for 5s guys 🤞). I love you all so much and you guys mean the world to me, truly. Thank you.