1

Elyssa, Megan, Lisa, Ellen, Jessica, Elyssas cousin, and Taylor, Quinn's girlfriend, are all getting ready in a beautiful grand hotel room.
"Megs I'm shitting my pants." Elyssa tells her best friend the morning of her wedding.
"Relax. If you eat shit, everyone will laugh with you." Megan jokes.
"Thanks" Elyssa says with a sarcastic tone.
"Of course" Megan giggles.
"How ya feeling honey?" Lisa, Elyssas mom, asks.
"A little nervous, but excited." Elyssa sighs.
"Oh don't be nervous." Ellen, jacks mom, tells her.
"Where's Jess?" Elyssa worries.
"I'm here!" Elyssas cousin enters the room. It was around 10 a.m. and the wedding will start at 3 p.m. Soon, the ladies hear a knock on the door, meaning the makeup artist, and photographer arrived.
"Alright! Bride to be is first" the makeup artist, Rebecca, who was a friend of Elyssas, declares. The girls turn on music as they hang out and have fun.
"Are you for real doing a fist look with the guys?" Megan asks Elyssa.
"Yeah. I think it'll be cute. I didn't want to do one with Jack." Elyssa clarifies.
"Alright what jewelry?" Lisa asks her daughter.
"The necklace I have on, gold earrings, that dainty gold bracelet and my ring." Elyssa says, her mom setting out everything she listed.

Jack, Quinn, Luke, Jim, Teddy, and jacks friends all get ready in a different hotel room.
"How ya feeling?" Jim, jacks dad, claps Jack on the back.
"Excited" Jack smiles.
"Of course he's not nervous. Why the hell would he be nervous?" Luke rolls his eyes at his older brother.
"So maybe I'm a little nervous" Jack admits.
"Why dude? You never get nervous." Trevor says, surprised.
"This is different than hockey." Jack says, sounding a little worried.
"Relax Rowdy" Quinn tries to comfort his little brother.
"Yeah dude you got this. Nothing to be worried about. It's just Elyssa." Cole adds.
"Thanks guys" Jack breathes.
"You'll be fine. Nerves are good. It means you care." Jim tells his middle son. Jack nods, trying to relax himself.

"Alright, I'm gonna go pee before I get my dress on!" Elyssa says once everyone has gotten their hair and makeup done. Megan, Taylor and Jessica get into their bridesmaids dresses, Lisa and Ellen getting dressed too. The makeup artist helps Elyssa into her simple yet elegant dress. It hugged Elyssas body and pooled at her feet. It was open in the back with a short train at the bottom.
"Ready?" Rebecca asks everyone who is turned around waiting to see Elyssa. "Go!" All the girls turn around, taking in Elyssas full look.
"Wow" Lisa breathes, in awe of her daughter.
"Lyss" Megan starts to tear up.
"No crying. Not yet" Elyssa declares with a smile.
"Awe honey. Jacks not gonna know what to do with himself." Ellen wraps Elyssa in a hug. Elyssa then hugs the rest of the girls before they start to take pictures.

"Elyssas ready" Quinn reads the text from his girlfriend.
"You guys are seriously doing a fist look, leaving me behind?" Jack complains.
"Yes dude" Trevor pretends to talk down to him.
"Take some time with dad. Enjoy it." Quinn advises his brother before he and the rest of the guys leave.
"Dad," Jack gets Jim's attention.
"What's up?" Jim looks at him, both guys not dressed yet.
"I really do love her. More than anything." Jack opens up.
"Well I sure hope so." Jim teases, "Jacky, everyone here is happy for you. We're all proud of you. Not for being a great hockey player, or for breaking records or any of that stuff. We're proud because you're a good person. And we're happy that you're happy, and that you're setting yourself up for a positive future. I know I may have pushed you boys too hard at times, but this is all a father wants. His children to be happy and be successful. In both their career and in life." Jim gets sentimental.
"Thanks dad. That, that really means a lot." Jack strongly hugs his dad.
"Alright man, let's get you dressed." Jim wipes his eyes.

"Ok, guys turn around. Elyssa is going to come out. I will tell you guys when to turn around." The photographer instructs Quinn, Luke, Teddy, Trevor, Cole, and Alex. The guys all turn around, anxious to see Elyssa. Elyssa walks in and gets set, flattening out her dress before the guys turn around.
"Alright. On three. 1, 2, 3!" The guys turn around to face Elyssa.
"Woah dude!" Teddy was the first to speak, moving to hug his sister.
"Look at you!" Trevor hypes her up, his eyes glassy.
"Awe Zebra, don't cry!" Elyssa giggles, her own eyes starting to glass over.
"Coley is already crying!" Alex points out.
"Fuck you!" Cole wipes his cheeks, laughing. Elyssa hugs Cole tightly.
"You look beautiful" Quinn compliments, hugging Elyssa.
"Thank you." She smiles.
"Jacks definitely gonna cry" Luke laughs, also hugging Elyssa.
"So what do you guys think?" Elyssa giggles, doing a spin for them.
"Beautiful"
"You look great"
"Wow"
"Holy shit" she hears, making her laugh.
"Jack is for real not gonna know what to do." Cole jokes, making everyone laugh. Teddy stands with his arm slung around his older sisters shoulders as she spoke.
"Guys I know today is light hearted and shit, but, I just wanna say thank you. You guys are great people and you took me in, not only as jacks girlfriend, but as a friend individually. I love you guys and I'm so happy you're here." She tells the guys. They all gather into a group hug, agreeing with Elyssa.
Soon, everyone goes back to their respective hotel rooms. Time is running out before the wedding starts, last minute details being taken care of.