42

(tagged jackhughes)

(tagged jackhughes)

elyssahughes loml but in Australia

liked by teddycooper and 1,030,199 others

jackhughes down unda
meganjones I love your love🥹
trevorzegras is the first pic self timer??
^^^elyssahughes I was scared to ask someone.
fan idk who I love more, Jack or Elyssa
lukehughes 🦘
taylorharris I'm not crying...

Elyssa slowly wakes up to rustling coming from the end of the bed. She opens her eyes to see her sweaty husband.
"Sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up." He says quietly, closing the drawer he had open.
"It's alright." She hums. "You already workout?"
"Yeah. I'm about to shower." He walks to the side of the bed where she's lying. "Want to come?" He places a hand next to her head, leaning his weight into the mattress. She smiles as she gazes up at him slightly, trying to ignore the flutters on her stomach.
"Not right now. You actually are gross." She teases, referring to his sweat.
"Suit yourself." He hums onto her lips, kissing her gently. He stands up, pausing halfway to kiss her forehead. Elyssa smiles to herself as Jack enters the bathroom. She gets up, going downstairs.
"Good morning." She says to the group as she steps off the bottom stair. She receives a chorus of replies. She sits at the kitchen island next to Taylor.
"Hey, want to go shopping today?" Taylor asks.
"Yeah that'd be fun." Elyssa nods.
"Ok great." Taylor gets up to put her mug in the dishwasher.
"How was practice?" Elyssa asks the guys in general.
"Mooser ran over jimmy" Trevor laughs. Elyssa quickly looks at Luke to confirm. His face grows into a guilty smile.
"Not on purpose!" He defends himself.
"At least you landed a hit kid." Turcs teases. Luke flips him off as the group laughs.
"Is Jim okay?" Elyssa asks through a laugh.
"Yeah he's fine." Quinn confirms.
"Who's fine?" Jack enters the kitchen area. He places himself behind Elyssa, his hands on her shoulders.
"Jimmy" Cole clarifies.
"Oh yeah. That was funny." Jack remembers.
"What do you guys want to do today?" Alex asks.
"Tennis?" Trevor suggests.
"I want to golf too." Cole adds.
"A whole round?" Quinn sounds uninterested.
"A few holes is fine." Cole shrugs. Elyssa try's to listen to the conversation but is distracted at the feeling of Jack running his hands up and down her upper arms. She lifts her head to look back at him, he's focused on the conversation.
"Ok so country club." Jack decides. He gives her arms a light squeeze, "you coming?"
Elyssa shakes her head, "Tay and I are going shopping." She tells him.
"Mhm, ok" Jack huffs.

"I love how cute and aesthetic downtown is."
Taylor says as the girls get out of the car.
"I know. It's like a little hidden gem." Elyssa agrees.
"Are you looking for anything specific?" Taylor asks.
"Nah, just kinda roaming." Elyssa shrugs. "You?"
"I kinda want a new dress, but it's not a big deal." Taylor says. Elyssa nods along.

"And then when my sister got to the end of the slide, our dog took the hat off her head and sprinted away." Taylor and Elyssa laugh at Taylor's story.
"That's so funny." Elyssa smiles, happy she came with Taylor.
"Do you have any funny childhood stories?"
"Uh, let me think." Elyssa continues searching through the hangers of clothes. "One time, me and my little brother wanted a tire swing really bad. So in the summer, when my mom was at work, we took a car tire from the little shed in our backyard and tied it to a tree branch. We were so confident that it was good quality. He stood on it and bounced on it and everything. At least, until it broke and he fell to the ground. I think he went unconscious for a second. But at the time it was the funniest thing ever." Elyssa explains, smiling.
"I can totally picture you convincing him that it's safe." Taylor laughs.
"Oh I did." Elyssa giggles.
The girls move through a few shops, talking about anything and everything. They're in a small boutique, looking at all the cute stuff.
"Hey Tay, can I tell you something?" The girls stand toward the back of the store, looking at dresses.
"Of course." Taylor's attention is grabbed by Elyssas more serious tone.
"Um, I haven't told anyone this." Elyssa laughs nervously.
"You don't have to tell me if you don't want." Taylor comforts her.
"I've been thinking about a baby." Elyssa breathes. Taylors face lights into a smile.
"Have you guys talked about it?"
"Yeah. Yeah. But like, what if, I don't know." Elyssa trails off.
"No, no. It's normal to worry. I do think you should tell him though." Taylor solidifies Elyssas feelings. She nods, agreeing.
"I never really thought I would have kids. Not with what I went through with my dad. But watching Jack with his cousins, and fans, and just go through life... I think he'd be the best dad and I want a family with him." Elyssa smiles to herself.
"Stop, lyss, that's so sweet. Aweeee" Taylor gushes.
"Is it unfair for me to ask you not to tell anyone?" Elyssa wonders.
"Not at all." Taylor hugs her. Elyssa smiles, feeling much better than before.
"Thank you." Elyssa says genuinely.