6

elyssahughes honeymoon dump

liked by 1,892,017

meganjones #goals
meganjones imy come home
^^^elyssahughes omw
trevorzegras very scandalous
lukehughes handsie
^^^jackhughes 🖕
colecaufield jack is getting promiscuous
^^^quinnhughes big word
fan I'm so single.
nhlfan gonna be a crazy year for the hughes bros

jackhughes brief intermission for my wife before your regularly scheduled hockey posts

liked by 168,372

elyssahughes ❤️❤️
trevorzegras 🐐
meganjones not entirely sure what that means but I'm here for the Elyssa flicks
elyssahughes also wtf is that second pic
colecaufield he's gone soft
lukehughes hockey szn>>>
quinnhughes kids camera roll is 99% Elyssa
^^^alexturcotte 99.99%
fan1 "my wife" 💔

"I'm too tired for this shit" Elyssa groans as her and Jack enter their apartment. Jack snakes his arms around her waist from behind, pulling her body into his. He gently kisses her neck. Elyssa lifts a hand up, entangling it in jacks hair. "Can we take a nap?" She interrupts him.
"Ok" he hums onto her skin. She wiggles out of his grip, leading him by hand to their bedroom. Jack takes his shirt off before laying in bed. Elyssa joins in, curling up into his side. He traces gentle lines up and down her arm. Her head laying on his chest, rising and falling as Jack breathes.
"Megan is probably gonna be here in like an hour" Elyssa breaks their comfortable silence.
"Really?" Jack groans, annoyed.
"That's just a guess. But she knew we were coming back today and she has my location, sooooo." Elyssa predicts.
"If she comes I'll invite Luke and Ty" Jack decides.
"That'd be fun. We can order food and just hangout." She smiles. Soon the couple falls asleep, being woken up by Elyssas phone ringing a few hours later.
"Hello?" She answers it groggily.
"You didn't tell me you were home!" She hears Megan squeal.
"Yeah" Elyssa hums, still tired and not ready to get up.
"Ok. I'll be over in like 30 minutes." Megan declares before hanging up.
"30 minutes" Elyssa relays the message to Jack as she lays back down. He groans, pulling her back to cuddle. He buries his face in her neck, going back to sleep. Elyssa decides to scroll on her phone, texting Ty and Luke to come over as well.

"I'm hereeee!" Megan cheers as she enters the apartment, startling elyssa.
"Tell her to go away" Jack huffs into Elyssas neck.
"Just get up" elyssa giggles.
"I can't" Jack says dramatically. Megan knocks on their bedroom door, elyssa telling her it's okay to come in.
"Lyss!" Megan yells excitedly.
"Megan!" Jack cheers sarcastically, "go away."
"You've had her for two weeks. It's my turn." Megan lays on the other side of elyssa.
"She's my wife" Jack argues.
"She's my best friend" Megan joins in.
"She has to pee!" Elyssa stops them. Jack reluctantly let's go of her, knowing their alone time is over. Megan makes her way to the living room, leaving Jack alone. He hears Megan open the door and greet Ty and Luke. He scoffs to himself before getting out of bed.
"Good morning rowdy" Luke teases, messing with jacks hair. Jack smacks his brothers hands away from his head.
"Somebody's cranky" Ty jokes.
"I'm tired." Jack drops onto the couch.
"Can someone please order food?" Elyssa enters the living room.
"Pizza!" Luke cheers.
"Sure." Elyssa sits on the couch, resting her legs on jacks lap. He rests a hand on her shins, occasionally rubbing up and down.
"Ok. Tell us all about Greece" Megan sits in an arm chair next to the couch. Luke and Ty join the rest of the group in the living room. Elyssa tells them about the trip and everything they did. Soon, the pizza arrives and they put on a movie and eat. Once the movie is over, Megan, Luke and Ty say their goodbyes to Elyssa, leaving quietly because Jack was asleep.
"C'mon, let's go to bed" Elyssa gently rubs his back.
"No" he huffs, not wanting to get up, "c'mere let's just sleep on the couch." He opens his arms for Elyssa to join him.
"Baby you'll sleep better in bed." She tries to convince him, knowing he'll complain in the morning that his neck and back are stiff.
"I'll sleep good here if you're with me." He reasons.
"I'm sleeping in bed." She states. He sighs dramatically before getting up. He flops into bed as Elyssa goes into the bathroom to brush her teeth.
"You made me move and you're not even in bed?" Jack complains.
"I'll be right there" she chuckles. After a few minutes, she turns off the lights and gets under the covers. Jack is quick to pull her close to his body, making Elyssa giggle.
"Goodnight love" she whispers, noticing how Jack is now asleep. She snuggles closer to his body happily.