33

"Finally!" Jack groans as he and Elyssa enter the house in Michigan. They both drop their things, happy to be done traveling.
"Is it just us?" Elyssa looks around the house, not seeing any signs of anyone else being there.
"Yeah." Jack hums, pulling her into his body. Elyssa closes her eyes, resting her head on his chest. She slips her hands under his t shirt in the back, resting her hands on his smooth skin.
"What do you wanna do?" She breaks their silence, "keep in mind, I'm tired." She jokes. Jack chuckles as he thinks. "Snuggle?" Elyssa suggests.
"Yes please." He agrees, leading her up to their room. Jack huffs upon seeing a bare bed.
"Couch." Elyssa says, dropping their stuff in their room before going back downstairs. Jack let's himself fall onto the couch, tugging Elyssas hand to lay with him. He pulls her on top of him, holding her tightly. After a few minutes, they both fall asleep.

"His location says he's already here." Quinn tells Taylor as he parks his car. "20 bucks says they're having sex." He jokes. Taylor rolls her eyes.
"I don't think so." She sounds optimistic as Quinn opens the door. Taylor looks around, observing the house for the first time. She finds Elyssa and Jack asleep on the couch.
"You owe me 20 dollars." Taylor opens her hand. Quinn rolls his eyes, about to wake his brother up before Taylor stops him. "Why?" She asks with a sigh.
"Because." Quinn reasons, shrugging his shoulders.
"Let's go put our stuff down." She averts his attention. "And give me a tour."

"Rowdy!" Both Elyssa and Jack hear, waking them up.
"The fuck bro?" Jack takes a pillow from behind his head to throw at his older brother. Elyssa buries her face in jacks neck, not ready to wake up.
"Hey lyss!" Quinn smiles, overly cheery. She sticks out her hand to flip him off.
"Where is everyone?" Quinn asks, sitting next to Taylor on a recliner.
"Z, coley and Turcs will be here tomorrow. Lukey will be here next week." Jack rubs his eyes.
"Where's he at?" Taylor asks.
"Like Ohio or something with his buddies from UMich." Jack sits up, keeping a Han don Elyssas thigh.
"I'm hungry." Elyssa sits up and rubs her eyes, trying to wake up.
"Ugh me too." Taylor agrees.
"Is the club open?" Quinn looks at Jack who pulls out his phone to check the time.
"The club?" Taylor sounds confused.
"Country club." Quinn clarifies. Taylor nods, know understanding.
"I'm gonna go change." Elyssa mumbles, getting up from the couch. Jacks hand falls from her lap.
"It should be open." Jack tells his older brother but is more concerned with his wife walking up the stairs.
Elyssa opens the linen closet upstairs, removing bed sheets and entering her and jacks room. She begins unfolding then as Jack enters the room, closing the door behind him.
"Hey," he says softly.
"Hi," she smiles.
"Are you okay?" Jack refers to her abruptly leaving the living room a few minutes earlier. Elyssa stops what she's doing to turn and face him.
"More than," her tone lets him know she's confused.
"Are you sure?" He gently pulls her hips toward his. She instinctively rests her hands in his chest.
"Yes baby, why?" She now smiles, brushing a strand of hair out of his eyes.
"You just kinda left the living room. Didn't know if you were upset." He squeezes her hips. She shakes her head with a smile.
"No. I'm more than happy right now." She leans up to kiss him briefly. He takes her chin between this thumb and pointer finger, lightly brushing his thumb over her lips. A blush rises to Elyssas cheeks. Jack opens his mouth to say something.
"Shut up." Elyssa quickly quiets him, knowing he was going to make fun of her. She moves away from him to avoid being teased.
"I wasn't gonna!" Jack laughs grabbing her waist from behind, trying to stop her from walking away from him.
"Lemme get ready!" She laughs, trying to get into the bathroom.
"No c'mere!" He pulls her back to hug her. She rests her head back onto his shoulder, laughing as he pinches her sides.
"Stop!" She squirms in his grip. "Help!" She calls loudly as Jack continues to tickle her. "Ahhhh!" She giggles.
"Are you guys ready?" Quinn yells upstairs, making Jack stop his actions.
"Yeah!" Jack calls back.
"Quinn help me. I'm being held captive!" Elyssa yells.
"Get ready!" He orders, his voice sounds like he was smiling, but they couldn't see his face.
"Geez, kids taking this captain thing seriously." Elyssa jokes as Jack let's go of her.
"On and off the ice." Jack mocks, making Elyssa laugh more. The couple regain their composure, getting changed to go to lunch at the country club.

"The Hughes brothers!" A waiter cheers as the group of four walk into the restaurant. The waiter is young, probably a college student.
"Heyyy, Frank!" Quinn daps up the waiter. Jack follows his brothers lead, greeting the waiter as well.
"Elyssa, I saw you were in Paris, congratulations." Frank gives her a quick side hug.
"Thank you." She smiles.
"I don't think we've ever met, I'm Frank." He holds his hand out to Taylor.
"Taylor," she smiles, shaking his hand.
"My girlfriend." Quinn proudly rests his hand on the small of Taylor's back.
"Alright man," Frank claps Quinn on the back, "we had a bet going that Luke was gonna get a girl before you." Frank jokes. Jack laughs loudly, Elyssa tries to cover her smile, trying to save Quinn's ego.
"Thanks." He says sarcastically, seeing Taylor laugh as well.
The couples get seated and they get on with their meal. After a few hours they make their way back to the house.

"Boat?" Jack proposes as the four reenter the house. The sun was just starting to go down over the lake. The group agrees, going their separate ways to get ready. Elyssa changes into comfortable shorts and a casual crop top. Jack pulls on his swim suit. He looks up at what Elyssas wearing. He digs through his packed bag, tossing one of his sweatshirts at his wife.
"You're gonna get cold baby." He comments as she catches it.
"Thank you." She smiles genuinely, pulling it over her head. A smile grows on jacks face, seeing her wear his clothes. Despite the fact that he's seen her like this countless times, seeing her wear his number always makes his heart flutter.
"God, I fucking love you." He mutters to himself. Elyssa blushes, smiling to herself.

elyssahughes posted a story