16

(tagged sportsillustrated)

(tagged meganjones)

(tagged natalie, karax)

elyssahughes final Aruba dump <3

liked by jackhughes and 1,907,621 others

meganjones ily ily ily ily ily ily ily
jackhughes is it possible to get married again?
^^^quinnhughes bro what
^^^nhlfan wtf is Jack on
lukehughes nice!
trevorzegras Aruba or cali?
^^^elyssahughes stupid question.
karax I already miss youuuu
fan she's so hot wtf
colecaufield jealous of the warm weather
natalie you're my idol
^^^elyssahughes stop ily

Jack sits on the counter on the hotel sink as Elyssa does the finishing touches on her makeup. Ty and Megan were already out doing something, which left Elyssa and Jack alone.

"Quit staring." She laughs at him through the mirror.
"I can't." He says, almost in awe.
"Shut up." She laughs, putting away her makeup.
"You're just too god damn beautiful." He hops off the counter to hug her from behind. She melts into his body, resting her head back onto his shoulder.
"I missed you." He mumbles into the sensitive skin on her neck. Elyssa reaches a hand up behind her, into jacks hair at the nape of his neck. He lightly kisses her neck, making her melt into him even more.
"I missed you." Elyssa turns around to face him. Jack responds to her with a kiss.
Jack groans, hearing his phone begin to ring, taking his attention away from his wife.
"Hello?" He answers the call, a slight annoyance in his tone. As Trevor starts talking, Jack puts the phone on speaker.
"Where you at?"
"The hotel." Jack answers like it's obvious, making Elyssa snicker a little.
"When are you coming? Turcs is like 5 minutes away. We're just waiting for you guys." Trevor says.
"Does he know Ty's not coming?" Elyssa whispers to Jack.
"What?" Trevor hears talking but he can't make out what they're saying.
"Z, Ty's not coming. It's just gonna be us and Lukey." Jack tells his friend.
"Damn," Trevor sighs, "alright, well just text me when your here."
"Yep. We're gonna leave in like the next 10." Jack says.
"Alright bro. See you later."
"See ya zebra!" Elyssa teases.
"Smell ya soon runway!" Trevor jokes back.

Elyssa, Jack and Luke get an Uber and arrive at Trevor's house quickly.
"Rowdy, mooser, runway, what's up guys?" Trevor greets them at the door.
"Hey zebra, Jamie. You guys played great yesterday." Elyssa smiles, hugging both guys.
"But not great enough." Luke taunts. Jack furrows his eyebrows at his younger brother.
"I don't think that's grammatically correct." Jack corrects.
"Maybe next time Lukey." Elyssa teases him.
"Where's turcs?" Jack asks, changing the subject.
"Bathroom." Trevor says, almost on queue, Alex walks in.
The group goes out to lunch, catching up and joking around the whole time. They spend the day hanging out and messing around at Trevor and Jamie's house.
"So Elyssa how was Aruba?" Trevor asks that night as they all sit outside in a circle. She was curled up in jacks lap, one of his arms wrapped around her back and holding his drink while the other rested on her thigh.
"It was a lot of fun. Meeting a bunch of girls who I've never worked with before. A lot of them were pretty young and new to modeling but they did really well. I'm pretty sure the youngest there was like 19." She tells the group.
"Ty and Megan are here." Trevor reads from his phone.
"Hey guys!" Megan sing songs as her and Ty walk to the backyard hand in hand. She receives a chorus of replies. "What're you guys talking about?" She sits down in a chair in between Ty and Elyssa.
"Aruba." Jamie tells her.
"Oh my god. Kara Xavier has a massive crush on Trevor." Megan widens her eyes, emphasizing her statement.
"Oh yeahhhh," Trevor laughs, "lyss facetimed me and just handed the phone to her."
"She in LA?" Alex asks.
"I think so." Elyssa furrows her eyebrows. She feels jacks hand lightly rubbing up and down her thigh mindlessly.
"Go for it Z." Jamie encourages.
"How old is she?" Trevor wonders.
"21? I think," Elyssa shrugs, "google it."
"Says she's 22." Trevor reads.
"Not bad." Luke refers to the age difference.
"I'm almost 25 though." Trevor reminds, unenthused 
"Holy shit." Luke laughs.
"Why would you say that dude?" Jack sounds jokingly annoyed.
"You guys are old!" Luke taunts. Trevor throws a chip at Luke as the group laughs. Soon the friends calm down, transitioning into another conversation. Elyssa feels like she's a hit a wall and grows tired quickly. She rests her head on jacks shoulder as she lets her eyes close. Jack continues softly rubbing up and down her thigh, unknowingly making her more tired.
"You a little tired runway?" Trevor jokes. She responds by flipping him off.
"What time is it?" Jack asks.
"Uhhh, 11:27." Jamie reads from his phone.
"Oh shit. Yeah we gotta get going. Coach wants us back before midnight." Jacks says to the group. Elyssa gets up, holding out her hand for Jack to do the same.
"I'll drive you guys back." Trevor also stands up.
The group says their goodbyes as they leave.
Once they arrive at the hotel Elyssa and Megan go their room as Jack, Ty and Luke go to theirs for the night.