34

"Heyy!" Elyssa hears Jack downstairs. She's upstairs finishing getting ready for the day. She smiles to herself, assuming Trevor, Cole and Alex have arrived. She puts her stuff away, heading downstairs to greet her friends.
"Runway!" Trevor is the first to see her. He wraps her in a hug. "How are you?" He asks genuinely. She could tell by his tone that he wanted to know, and the question wasn't just a pleasantry.
"Good. Ya know, I've been better. But shit happens." She shrugs with a smile, telling him the truth. Elyssa continues to greet Cole and Alex as well, telling them the same thing as she told Trevor.
"So I want to get to know the girl that's got Q ball all whipped." Turcs sits on the couch, the rest of the group following.
"Heyyy!" Quinn starts to protest the teasing.
"Shove it Quinn. You were the first one to say that shit to me when Elyssa came for the first time." Jack interjects, calling out his older brother. The group laughs at Quinn.

"This is kinda the daily event of the summer." Elyssa tells Taylor as the girls walk together toward the boat. Trevor runs past them, yelling for Cole to throw him the football. Jack chases after them, trying to catch the football as well. "I promise, they don't always act like dogs." She laughs. Taylor laughs with her, watching as Quinn and Alex join in.
"Were you nervous to meet their friends?" Taylor asks. The 5 guys get onto the boat from the dock as the girls trail behind a bit.
"Yeah." Elyssa says quickly. "I had only ever talked to Trevor once. I had nothing in common with any of them. I was scared shitless." She laughs, "but they're good people. They included me and I felt comfortable to be myself. I mean, they're some of my best friends now." Elyssa shrugs, trying not to get too sentimental.
"That's good to know. For the meantime, I'm happy you're here." Taylor smiles, kind of nudging Elyssa. The girls approach the boat, Jack holds out his hand for Elyssa. She smiles at him, stepping onto the boat. Everyone finds their spots around the boat.
"Cool if I whip?" Trevor asks.
"As long as you never say whip again." Elyssa cringes from under jacks arm. Trevor flips her off.
"Go for it Z." Jack laughs.
The group spends the day on the boat, surfing, swimming and just hanging out.
After their day in the sun, they all go to their favorite restaurant for dinner.

(tagged jackhughes)

(tagged jackhughes)

(tagged alexturcotte, trevorzegras, colecaufield)

elyssahughes 🫀🫂

liked by taylorharris and 1,028,403 others

megansmith the 2nd pic is a jump scare
treverzegras we're the main characters.
^^^quinnhughes not at all
alexturcotte T E A M
jackhughes lets just run away. we don't need them
taylorharris they fully embarrassed us...
fan what is going on??
lukehughes all hells broken loose
colecaufield 💋💋
quinnhughes "look we're Elyssa and Jack!"
^^^fan1 so they were mocking j&e. makes sense
^^^fan2 wait why's that kinda...