Not leaving his side

Evangelia:
As I'm on my way I can't help but feel down and stressed. Traffic just had to be fucking slow. My mind is going all types of places and there is nothing in the world that can distract my mind from the possible bad news I'm about to get.

Once I arrive at the hospital I run, I run up to the ICU where I find Helena.

"Hey sweetheart he's waiting for you" she says with a smile.

Oh god he's awake! Thank god, thank every possible thing I can thank for him being alive!
I walk into the room, but before I open the door I just take a breath.

"Hello Noah" I can se the little spark in his eye when he hears my voice calling his name.

"Hello Angel" I can't help but smile at the stupid nickname. I walk up to the chair right beside the bed and he takes my hand.

"How are you feeling?" I asked him

"I'm feeling like I've been shot" he says it with a smile as I look down

"We're you hurt?" He ask me

"No just a scratch"

"A scratch?"

"Well yes a slight cut in my shoulder! But enough about that how are you feeling really"

"I'm sore as hell" he admits

"Well now you know how I feel after we-" I stopped myself realizing what I was about to say... he laugh getting the joke and I'm a bit embarrassed.

"I guess I do, but that soreness is good no?" He says with a smirk

"I'm not discussing this with you"

"But you brought it up" he says smiling even wider

"Mhmmmm"

I take a second to just look into his ocean eyes.

"I thought you were going to die" I say as my eyes slowly watered.

"I know..."

"I thought I would loose you forever, I don-... I don't know what I would do if you wouldn't wake up!" And a tear slips down my chin as I speak.

"I know but I'm here Angel, I'm not going anywhere!" He says rubbing his thumb on my hand. I haven't gotten the courage to look him in the eyes.

"Look at me Evangelia" and I do just that.

"I'm not going anywhere baby" I just give a nod

"I know" he wiped my tear and give me a comforting smile.

Damn I'm supposed to be mad at him! How can I be, he almost fucking died while I was there! So did Adonis, I swear to the fucking gods that I will eliminate every fucking individual that was a part of this.
—————
Noah is asleep and I can't leave him alone. I've ordered two guards to be outside his room at all times. Two i can trust in every single way. But I won't leave him unless I really fucking need to until he is healthier and ready to leave the hospital. I think he will go back to his mother in Sweden once he is released. But I don't know.

I get a text from Tasha

Tasha: they have a video

Me: of?

Tasha: the shooters
[image inserted]

Me: those are the shooters?

Tasha: yes, why?

Me: call your husband and fly him out here

Tasha: you really think he'll be interested in some low life thugs? He will laugh in my face and I'm not gonna give him the satisfaction of that.