The kithen (18+)

Evangelia:

"No" I tell him. I don't thing he understands what I'm getting at.

"You don't do that! Make me all horny and excited just to walk away!" He smiles, a big smile.

"Do something about it then" oh that's what he wants...
Then that's what he gets.

He's standing with his back against the counter top. I walk over to him, too unbutton his pants.

——————-
Noah:
She's unbuttoning my pants, so greedy. And I do love that about her. She kisses me and during the kiss she grips a hold of my cock over my boxers. I groan into the kiss as she puts pressure on it. Fuck it feels so fucking good!
After breaking the kiss she starts undressing.

"No get down on your knees" she obeys like a good whore. That's what she looks like right now. I did let her take of her shirt and bra before I told her to get down. Yes om clever like that.

She pulls down my boxers and lust fills her eyes. Like I said greedy and I fucking love it. My cock is already hard as a fucking rock. I mean how can I not be when this is the woman I'm surrounded by. She's so sexy.

She looks at me with such innocent eyes before taking my cock into her mouth. Oh that feels like fucking heaven! She must have been really fucking honey because her saliva is coating my cock in a instant.

"Fuck your look beautiful with you mouth around my cock! You look like- like you belong there" She moans on to my shaft as she continues to work her tongue and pressure into it. Her mouth got even wetter at my words.

One hand is playing with my balls and it's ecstasy. My head falls back and my eyes close at the sensation. My coke start to twitch in her mouth, so she slows down in response.

"Evangelia" I warn her. She still goes slow...I tighten the grip on her hair and shove her head faster. She finds it sexy as she moan once again. And I finally fucking cum. It feels like fucking heaven just fucking heaven. She swallows my cum, that is a sexy sight, her eyes watery, her breast out, messy hair and a little cum on her lip. She looks like she's mine and that is sexy as fuck.

"You are so sexy Angel" she smiles. That's when I noticed her finger inside herself. Now that's why she slowed down. So she could cum at the same time.

"Did you ask permission to cum?"

"No?"

"Do you have a vibrator?"

"Yes...?"

"Good go and get it!"

She didn't ask to cum now either I make her cum a lot, or nothing at all. It's a decision I will make when we get there. She arrives with a vibrator and I just smile. She looks confused.

"Take of your pants and underwear and hop on the counter, Spread your legs... wide." The perk of fucking a figure skater is that flexibility is never an issue. She sits on the counter putting her pink pussy on display. So beautiful!

I put the vibrator to the side and put my cock against her entrance. She likes that. Her head falls back to the cabinets beside her. And without any warning I shove my cock inside her. Giving her no time to adjust to the size I just fuck her. She's so overstimulated by just this and then I add pinching and sucking on her nipples. She's a moaning mess. Her body can't comprehend all the pleasure she gets and that's great.

I'm on the verge of cumin so is she.

"Don't cum until I tell you too"

"But Noah-" I lightly squeeze on her throat to make her open her eyes.