A permanent solution

Evangelia:
Adonis told me hours ago that Noah is searching for me... well I might be a petty bitch soooooooo I'm in Russia... I needed a friend and Isla was away on something. So Russia was closest! God I need more friends...

"Hey darling how are you?" She says and put her arms out.

"i'm fine just angry" show nods

"I understand that!" She says as we walk in to her fucking huge mansion!

"Why are you here" Elijah is probably the most charming human being! Well maybe that's it! He's not human!

"Elijah! Stop being rude we talked about this!" Tasha say, she sound like his mother.

"be kind to me I'm sad!" I say in a mocking way.

"Mhmm I see that!" He's rude as fuck

"Behave!!!" Tasha yell out.

"New tattoo" I say looking at his hand.

"Mmm when are you getting a new tattoo?" He ask

"How about now?" He nods

""Is that you solution to everything? Both of you!"

"Its cheaper than therapy so yes!" I tell her.

———-
"What do you want to get?"
The tattoo artist ask me.
It's just me and Elijah, Tasha had some business to take care of. She has a lot of tattoos too but most of them have some sort of meaning.

"Something in between my boobs" he nods. I've wanted that for a while now, so why not!
(Picture on the top)

"I think that's my cue to wait outside!" Elijah says as he walk out.

It's gorgeous and I love it! I've always wanted one in between the boobs it's so sexy but I've just never done it!

"What are you doing?" I ask him

"Nothing special" okay weird, but hey he is a weird person (if he is a person)

"Why are you in Russia Evangelia?"

"He already has a job in Canada" he furrows his eyebrows

"I Brought up eventually moving in together in Canada, he told me he already had a job there"

"So he had already planned what he wanted without talking to you." See he can even see it!

"Yes"

"Okay"

"What do you mean okay"

"I'm sorry to break it to you but you knew that he's done this before. Why are you surprised? You knew what he was capable of and you still chose to be with him. It makes no sense" is he right?

"Yes but-"

"No buts, you knew and you still got back to him after all you had been through. I'm not the rude person you make me sound to be in your head. I'm the realistic voice in your head you don't want too listen to. That's your problem and it does not change the facts" fuck him for being right.

"Fine!"

"But no it does not make it right of him, but you can't be surprised is all I'm saying"

"I know that Elijah don't you think I do! I still feel stupid as fucking shit!" He nods, is that he's way of sayin like 'I know but you shouldn't'. He's hard to read.

"I deja vued him... this time I left" I say ashamed

"Because you wanted him to feel at least a little of the same pain you did" how does he read me so well?

"Yeah..."

"Are you tattooing what I think you are?" Omg he has a soft spot for Tasha!

"I lost the ring, she got mad, it does make the marriage look more plausible. Simple solution."

"It's a permanent solution"

"So is our marriage" he didn't sound disappointed so that's something.
He's trying to make it sound like his not into her, dickhead!

"When are you going to admit that you have started to fall in love with her!" He loves her I know it!

"I'm not going to admit to something that isn't true"

"You love her!"

"Yes"

"Yes you do-" wait what

"I'm not going to admit that I started to fall for her, because I have been in love with her for two years. I can't admit to something that isn't true"

WHAT THE FUCK!

"Did you really say that!"

"Yes"

"Elijah Trevka in love... something I never thought would happen"

"Me neither" he sounds insecure

"Does she know that?" He hesitates

"No" of course not!

"That tattoo will say enough!" He smiles a little, he actually smiled! Shit, he's in love, love!

——————
Noah:
I'm in Russia, Elijah told me she was here.
I swear that the six of us and out flying might be the cause of global warming.... We fly a lot!

Her walking out hurt like a fucking bitch! And to be honest I don't think it's even a little bit close to what she felt when I left.

I'm at the house waiting for her to get back. And the door opens.

"She will die when she sees that!"
They laugh! I just heard Elijah laugh... is he going to kill me so there's no evidence?

"Hello Angel" her face quickly snap towards me.
She just stares at me, Elijah goes and pour up two glasses of whiskey. He hand one of them to Lia and takes the other and leave.

"You shouldn't be here Noah!"

"Neither should you!" She huffs.

"I needed space, I needed just a moment! And you can't give me that!"

"I can but I won't! We need to talk about it! I was planning to bring it up, the whole moving and job thing. You just beat me to it! Now sit down so we can talk!"

"No, I'm standing! You seriously think I'm gonna sit because you ask me too, you have Marly for that" she's cute when she's sassy.

"I know that, I'm not trying to treat you like a dog I just want you to really listen"

"I am!"

"I didn't mean too! I was going to talk too you, I promise."

"I know, I talked with your coach and he told me that you said 'I'll give you an answer after I talk to Evangelia about it' so I know" oh thank dear god!

"Good... I'm sorry"

"I know, I needed space I just needed space. Sometimes I do and when I do I need you to respect that! I know your the type of guy that wants cuddles and a hug when your stressed or upset. I don't, I need a second to think, breath." I nod

"I promise that I'll do that, I'll give you space and thinking time!"

"Good, thank you! Now let's get home shall we" I smile at her.

A/N
Hello bunny's how are you?

Word count: 1102