1. Prologue

Look KIM is there,
Let's go tease him...haha...haahaa~..

Heyy~ you Kim Taehyung

Some kids ran to Tae and pushed him haa~~haaha..they started laughing...
You dumbass always hide your face
why?are you ugly aww haahaa~~ or because of your dad a betrayer.

He is a son of betrayer...haahaa~haa~'
Look he is crying like a baby Cry baby
Such a weakling of course he is a Omega...
WEAKLING!!!
Then they went away after bullying him.

Little Tae: They pushed me and start laughing on me...
Aahahh ~~ my knee is bleeding it's hurting so much, they always do this to me

Tae Started crying and went to home.....

Little Tae: Mom ....mom.... crying continuously while holding his knees...

Tae's mom: Ooonoo taetae what happened to you

Tae: mom those kids... did this again.... (crying)

Tae's mom: okay..ok  don't cry baby...you are strong naa my baby is so strong don't cry now let me treat your wounds .

She treated his wounds

Little Tae: Mom...why they always do this to me
What have i done and why i always have to wear a mask to hide my face. They always bully me saying i'm ugly that's why i'm hiding my face and (sobbing)

They are saying i'm a son of a betrayer why dad did this to us He so cruel but what is our fault

..... Crying and sobbing badly....

Mom telll me tell me ,
Am i ugly ,  am i a weakling ,because i'm a Omega why dad did this to us...why?

Tae's mom: Please baby you are not a weakling you are the strongest and the most beautiful person, it will take time you are just 8 now will get to know when u will turn 18.

You know your dad was not a good person...
I know because of him we have to bear this punishment we can't show our face to anyone. we have to wear mask we can't do anything.

Started crying.....

Little Tae: Mom please don't cry i will not say anything to anyone.and i will always wear a mas please don't cry
I only have you

*But still what he can do he went to his room.

*Talking to his wolf V (Tae's wolf name)
Why V we have to endure this. Those kids are so bad ...(sobbing)

V: i know Tae but you have to become strong As mom says  please don't cry...(consoling Tae)

After some days...

Tae's mom fall ill and her health become worst days passed like that but her health is getting worse and worse day by day but his fate was something else.

Tae asked his mother to go to a doctor

The doctor don't want to treat his mother because they are the betrayers of the pack.

But still he is a doctor ..so he decided to treat his mother

But he get to know that his mother is diagnosed with a rare disease which can't be cure and soon she will die

His mom didn't told him that she is going to die soon,

They went to home

Time skip to night ~

After they had thier dinner
Tae's mom was feeling Nausea...tae become worried about his mother that's when she started coughing blood she ran to her room and quickly clean herself so that tae could not know she is coughing blood soon she return to tae she knows that she can die anytime anyday.

Baby  she called tae...

Little Tae: Yes mom are you ok?

Tae's mom : Yes i'm ok (fake smile)
I want to say something to you Never remove your mask in front of anyone ok well noone remove your mask because of punishment but
Don't do anything to others you are so pure i know but please bear everything.
U know naa...we are so helpless rn we can't do anything otherwise they will think we are bad like your dad ok if we will do the same wht will be the difference between us nad them okay.

Always remember Your life is important never try do anything to yourself you are the most beautiful and strongest person. ( smile)

Tae nodded..and smile

They went to sleep ~'

They had the most peaceful night.

Time skip to morning ~

Tae pov

I wake up in the morning and see my mom is sleeping beside me hugging me tightly.
Then i check the time it's already 8:30am
Mom never sleeps that much ahe always wake up early in the morning..

Then i called my mom...
Mom wake up .....mommm.....mommm..I'm  getting worried....mom please wake up..i'm getting scared please!!....

~But no response....Her mother's heart is not beating anymore.....

Mom...mom...... (crying)....aaahh....mom.....
(Crying hard).....

Momm..~momm please open your eyes I'm scared please...Mom... please
Don't do this to me please wake up.

You left me here in this cruel world....why mom...why....(crying)...i can't live without you...mom.... please wake up....(crying)......

After some time....

He on his mother's funeral....noone was there to console him....He is crying hard....

After sometime some people came looking at him in pitty they made tae stop crying...and drop him to home.

As soon as he went to home seeing the house again , memories of her mother struck him he fell on his knees, Started crying.

Mom i can't live without you...why you left me noone loves me here i can't even show my face to anyone mom please come back.....(crying hard)...

Mom i will also come to you .No noone needs me here everyone hates me i will also die.... suddenly...

His mother's voice struck in his mind what his mom told him last night he closed his eyes....

*Always remember Your life is important never try do anything to yourself...you are the most beautiful and strongest person*

Mom...mom...he fainted....

After sometime he opens his eyes found himself on the floor.....

He get up and sit on the chair started sobbing mom i will not kill myself i will live i will live for you i will not hurt myself i will become strong...just like you
and will never hurt anyone and...(sobbing)
I will not remove this mask in front of anyone i will live my life....

...I LOVE YOU MOM ALWAYS FOREVER 💕...

.
.
.
.

Hii everyone...This is my first story....

This one is just a prologue.... This only shows a little bit of Tae's childhood... Story starts from the Next chapter will be a,  long Time skip.

Please read it until the end.....
I hope you will like it...

Ignore my mistakes... please vote and comment....
💜