32. Ceremony

Whole pack was invited in this ceremony, every pack member is engaged in the celebration why not cause they wants to meet their next Luna specially, who saved them.

The pack already know that how Taehyung saved them from junghyun, they heared about how beautiful he looks so everyone wants to see him.

Currently, the guest and and other pack members entering the big hall where the ceremony is held .

The whole hall was decorated with white and blue theme it was like a dreamland so beautiful.

Jimin and Jin are busy in arranging food for guests and looking at other things too. Namjoon and yoongi is busy looking here and there for checking is everything okay.

Soon every guest arrived, at last Alpha of the pack with Luna arrived and directly went to the stage.

"Good Evening everyone, I hope everyone is comfortable. I'm The Alpha of the Moonlight Pack Welcome everyone to enjoy this celebration for our victory "...

Crowd -...ooowhooo......    yyyyeee....
Yooowhooo.....

"So, Now I would like to invite the couple because of whom we are alive celebrating this ceremony,  My son  Jeon Jungkook and his mate Kim Taehyung."

The entrance of hall opened and everyone gasped at the couple beautiful they are looking.
Strong and powerful couple,Taekook come forward everyone eyes struck on them . But Jungkook eyes were only on Taehyung,"You are looking beautiful love" .. " you too..." in middle he peck his lips and the crowd went awwwwww.

Soon they reached the stage and greeted them.

" So My Son Jeon Jungkook a True blood Alpha the strongest person to lead the pack , beside him Your Luna Kim Taehyung a Supreme Omega and also The Prince of BlueMoon Pack a legend himself, because of him our pack saved. Moon Goddess sent us blessings through Taehyung.

They are your Next Alpha and Luna, they are the one's who gonna lead our pack in future , so have cheers for them. CHEERS .... 🥂

Whole crowd was praising Taehyung beauty and powerful he is and thanks Moon Goddess for everything. People accepted him as there Luna they loved him.

Taehyung was so happy that happy tears form in his eyes. But Jungkook wiped the tears gently.
"Not today Tae look how happy you made them , you are the reason of their smile, they love you you are their Luna , I'm Proud Of You Taehyung".

"Thank you jungkook"

He hugged him,and tilt his head peck his cheeks. Jungkook chuckled.

And party started with people having drinks ,dancing and singing.

Soon couple are in the middle of the hall slow music was running in the background, while taekook dancing slowly slowly in a romantic way. Jungkook hands on tae waist and tae hands circling kook neck , swaying there hips left to right. And there lips collided, it was kiss full of love ♡.

After a while they had there dinner and the ceremony comes to end and the people started leaving the place.
Where there family went back to the pack house.

They were so tired, sitting in the living room.
"It was amazing dad...".

They were chit chatting while Taehyung went to his room to get freshen up .

After a warm bath , he changed into something comfortable and went downstairs. He was so thirsty, so he went to kitchen before joining them.

But he saw that, the kitchen counter was a mess , he thought may be maid was preparing drinks for them.

But something caught his eyes ,some blue drops on the counter and a empty bottle was on the counter .

He took the bottle and he frozed on the spot after knowing what it is ,His mind become a mess .only one thing was in his mind JUNGKOOK.

He directly ran to the living room, and saw everyone already drank half of it .
He jungkook glass it was full and he is about to drink it before he can drink it . Taehyung screamed his name
JUNGKOOKKKKK!!!!!!!.

Jungkook stopped his action and dropped the glass and everyone eyes diverted towards Taehyung.

Jungkook stood and about to walk ,but a sudden headache hit him.
"aa-ah...what with this headache..."

Taehyung ran to Jungkook and hold him "are you okay kook , you didn't  drink that right. "

"Huh?...no I didn't I just smelled it but why? What happen my head hurts "

"What's happening here Taehyung what happened " Mr. Jeon asked.

"Someone mixed poison in this drink"

" WHATTTTTT????" 

"Not a normal one see how effectful it is. Jungkook just smelled it and his head is hurting with just symptoms you can say how strong this is Jin hyung please check him ".

Hmm...hn...

Jin checked him give medicine to Jungkook.

"Don't worry! He will be fine thank goodness he just smelled it , if he had drinked it I don't know what would have happened...."

Jungkook was sitting on the couch silently he was feeling dizzy beacause of medicine he will be fine in some hours.

But who is not Silent is Taehyung.
Tae become so angry his eyes become
a little greyish and his hair colour become more deep . And his pheromones was not helping either his domination increased everyone was feeling submissive under him.

" Someone tried to Kill his mate He will not spare him..."
...
..
..
...
.
To be continued..........

...
...
...
...
Hii Taekookies ignore my mistakes
I hope you like this part....
Please vote and comment...

Until then stay tunned..

💜