11. Introduce

My Mate 💓......

They were kissing each other passionately. Fully engaged into each other. There body was glowing under the moonlight. As the two mates met .

The powerful couple..

Some peoples are happy...and some.. shits...are jealous.

.......................

Let me tell you one thing more... about Jungkook parents....

Alpha..Mr. jeon..is a really kind and understandable person. Where the luna...Mrs. jeon is Jungkook step mom. She is a  toxic person. She wants everything according to her. She has a son named Seo-jun. She was jealous because jungkook get his mate.  She never liked Jungkook. She wants his son to be the next Alpha.

[Now...you will get to know about Jungkook..]

........................

They slowly pulled out from the kiss.
Everyone started cheering for them.
Some peoples heart broke cause they want jungkook as there mate..

Jungkook hugged Taehyung tightly melting from every touch. Sniffing the addictive scent. They both were just admiring each other.

Everyone was stunned by the beauty of Omega. Not even eyes are blinking
How gorgeous he is.

Mr. Jeon approached them and said

Congratulations my son you found your mate.

Mrs.Jeon also approched them and smiled (Fake)... Congratulations jungkook you found your mate...

Jungkook also smiled back where now Taehyung was a little nervous to see so many peoples starring at him. He was uncomfortable..from people eyeing on him.

Jungkook saw that..He held Taehyung looked into those mesmerizing eyes. And said just trust me. He nodded.

Jungkook dad announced Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung as mates.

Everyone cheered for them.

Mr. Jeon: Jungkook you must be tired now.. it's already 2 in the night. Go take your mate with you. He must be tired too. We will talk tomorrow.
Introduce him to us. Okay..now go..
(Smile).

Here Mrs. Jeon fumming in anger but didn't said anything.

Jungkook just nodded..took Taehyung with him.

As soon as they reached to jungkook room. He locked the door and pinned Taehyung to door and smashed his lips. Soon Taehyung also started kissing back with the same pace.

They were kissing each other hungrily yet passionately pouring there love on each other. They makeout with each other.

After 30 minutes they stop...

Looking into each other eyes

" I love you kook "
" I love you Taetae "

They were so tired..so they just slept in each other embrace. Jungkook snuggled into Taehyung crook. Caging him in his arms. Arms around his waist. They slept while cuddling.

Time skip to Morning ~

Jungkook woke up in the morning felt something heavy on his chest. He looked down and saw the most beautiful view . His love is in his embrace hugging him tightly. He was looking at his beautiful features.
He is so ethreal.

Only jungkook knows how happy he is to find his mate. ☺️

Jungkook starred at Taehyung for good times.. Until.. Taehyung said in his deep and raspy voice..