17. Rogues Attack

WHATTT!!

I 'AM COMING...

TAE LET'S GO...
................................................

They went downstairs everyone was present there. Greeted everyone...

Jungkook dad called Jungkook immediately for some important talks as jungkook went to packhouse first.

"Ooh . you came..is Taehyung ok now.."
"Yeah..dad he is..".. Taehyung was blushing.

"Okay! .. good to hear that.. jungkook you know we have now heard there are so many rogues are roaming around many packs and they can harm us. But still we don't know the reason...so we need tight security...".

Namjoon aggred and immediately said.."umm.. Alpha we will find them immediately if they are near our pack.
Moonlight pack will not be in danger."
He said showing sincerity.

Alpha just nodded.."we have so much work so everybody get started... jungkook you can take rest today..".

Jungkook nodded.

.......... After a while...........

They were now sitting in the living room. "Oooh.... so he marked you.hmm...umm......." Jimin said teasingly. "Yaa jimin....stop it...". Taehyung started whining. Jimin chuckled."okay... okay...now you both go eat your lunch.. aren't you hungry".

"Yeah...i'm so hungry...". Taehyung went to eat lunch with Jungkook.
Lunch was silent..No one uttered a..cause his mom was also sitting there. It was an awkward silence. So, they quickly eat and went to there room.

...................................................

Currently, They were sitting in there rooms balcony.

Sitting on the couch embracing each other. Enjoying their moment in a peaceful silence. Taehyung was not feeling well..so he thought tell this to him.

He called him... gaining his attention..
"Kook..". He hummed in response. So, that he can continue.

He broke the hug they look into each other eyes. "Kook.. I'm not feeling well"
Jungkook raised his eyebrows.." what happened are you okay...".

"Yeah..i'm fine but still...." He paused for a sec..and.." kook... From the very start i came to the school i don't know what's happening with me... I always feel body pain... I'm feeling changes inside me... I'm getting a strong vibe from myself...i don't know...also my body changes too much.... Don't you think so....and it's not normal...i can't understand is something wrong with me..".

Jungkook was listening carefully every single word of his mate.

"And you know after you marked me...i'm feeling my soul heavy...and also i haven't talk to V. From morning..he is not responding either I'm scared...".

Jungkook hugged his mate tightly "Don't worry everything will be alright..i also noticed that..but i also don't know what's going on... and it's not normal..we will find something about it...".

They broke the hug.. and he pecked his lips. "Kook i also wanted to say something very important..." . He was hella nervous cause he never talk about this to anyone. "Yeah...say.. what it is..". ..........."it's about my past-...".

They heared a call... ringing sound. Jungkook immediately answer the call. He eyes widened hearing....he hung up the call. His eyes darkened become... bloody red...his scary dark aura. Taehyung just looked at him... shooking him what happened...