19. Dark Moon Pack

Junghyun - The Alpha of The Dark Moon Pack.

The Dark Moon Pack.. it's also dark as his name...From this pack the moon never shows bright. The moon always hide in clouds. The pack is evil and powerful. Alpha of this pack has no mercy on anyone he will get what he wants. He is powerful and dangerous...he destroyed so many packs just for his desires.

You know why he attacked the Blue moon pack...and then the moonlight pack....

Junghyun is an Alpha...but not a Trueblood....So, at first he was not that much powerful. So, he was insecure cause a Trueblood Alpha can defeat him easily he will be powerless in front of any.

So he decided to become powerful so he can rule on everybody. He will do what he wants. Noone will be dare to even look up on him .

But Werewolf's become strong when they have mate. But Junghyun doesn't have any mate. He tried to find his mate. But he couldn't...so goes to a witch ..She made some rituals and get to know that he doesn't have a mate.

In order to become powerful he have to mate with a Male Omega. So he started searching for male omega but in this...he destroyed so many lives and packs. In the end .........

He came to know the blue moon pack has an Male Omega. So he suddenly attacked the pack. Killed everybody... Got to know he is a 3 year old child...
But still he is an omega..so he wants Taehyung but somehow his father manage to save Taehyung and his mom. And they ran away from there.

So, Junghyun angrily killed Taehyung father mercily. He started searching for Taehyung around the pack but after a week... his subordinates find out a childs dead body ripped apart....in a miserable condition almost rotten ...they thought it's Taehyung so they stopped searching for him thinking he died.

But after a year a guy named Kim Woojin (Tae step dad) appeared in front of him saying he has a Omega and he will give it to him but in return he wants to be the Alpha of the moonlight pack. He aggred but when he attacks..the alpha of the moonlight pack declined his demand he has no omega..

Somehow he managed make him accept...and he also has saw dead body of Taehyung so he thought woojin must be lieying cause he Didn't told him his name or his pack.

So he left from there...but After that he has to find another solution of it. So the witch made some rituals give some powers to him.

He become powerful but he was greedy so he steel a book from the witch where he finds out he can get more powers. So he gets to know how to claim it.

He went to that witch she was a old lady and a powerful witch. He stabbed a knife in his head start chanting something...soon the witch died and he gets her all power.

Now he became extremely powerful. But a greedy person will always be greedy...he wants more....

Now after so many years he gets to know from someone that there is a Male Omega...in moonlight pack. And Jungkook's mate.
Kim Taehyung . " So...he never died huh?...." (Started laughing).

..
..
..
..

Present Time ~

Junghyun sitting on his throne with a dark aura in his dark castle ... smiling creepily....

[He hasn't seen Taehyung till now.]

His thoughts get intreupted by someone.

" Alpha he is here ".

He smirked and said " let him in ".

?? He come and stood in front of him..

"Welcome.... welcome...long time no see...we didn't meet in a while..."

" Why did you attacked so suddenly are you out of your mind they will get to know about you, me and our plan".

But Junghyun doesn't even bothered to it. Started laughing..." Don't tell me what to do..". He said in his dark voice.

?? He just sighed..."Alright... okay...okay...but be careful there is still time for that night we can't lose the chance.".

" Yeah...i know it was just a trailer for them...".

" So what brings you here i don't think this is the only reason."

" Well i want you to know Taehyung is marked..".

Junghyun smile faded " what!!...shit.."

" And you know he is Jungkook mate a Trueblood Alpha...and he marked him..you know what i mean right it means jungkook gained more power before you....". He smirked cockily.

" But still i'm more powerful than him even of he is a Trueblood...i thought to spare his life and make him in under me...but his bad...i have to kill him...I have to kill jungkook before i mate with Taehyung... otherwise it won't work...he make my plan hard... anyways...but i have the power of witch...i will kill him for sure...". He started laughing...

"Don't worry Taehyung you are going to be mine soon....you hide from me from 14 years not now haahha...haaahaa"

?? " Hmm...well don't forget the promise ".

" Yeah....yeah...i never break my promises... Don't worry about that you will get what you want...you wants to be the Alpha...than you will become ".

" Just bring me the details of the pack weapons house and security system and the hideouts... bring me the map of the pack...as soon as possible.. got it.."

?? " Okay".

He went from there...

...
....
.....
......
.......
........
Meanwhile at packhouse...

Everybody was just standing there with a shocked face.
Why?
Cause they got to know about Taehyung's whole past story. Now they are connecting all points from where did it start to what's happening till now.

And Taehyung was sobbing quietly in Jungkook's arm Telling about his past.

Jin came in front of him hugged him..
" Don't cry Taehyung you are very strong and special... your father and mother must be happy seeing you are safe don't worry.. nothing will happen to you and this pack...you are strong".

Alpha also cried ... "So...you are the prince of Bluemoon pack...my friends son...you know he was my bestfriend..we were very close until that junghyun destroyed everything...

you are his only blood now...we will protect you from danger don't worry Taehyung...we are with you...i can't be able to save my friend..but i will save his son." Patting head softly.

Jungkook hugged Taehyung tightly
"See i told you.. everyone loves you nobody will be able to harm you...you are my mate...you are special...i will never let anyone lay ....even finger on you...i will kill every single person who tried to hurt you..". He kissed his cheeks.

But Jungkook's dad was in a dilemma, if he is his friends son...he was born in blue moon night... There is something he is missing...he wants to know about that....what could it be...

...
...
...
...
...
To be continued.......
...
....
.....
...
Hii Taekookies i hope you like this part..

Can you guess who is misterious person who is engaged with junghyun to get Taehyung...and Did you remember Taehyung is not an normal Omega..and please tell me what your thoughts about this story till now...Did you liked it the story till now....

let me know in comments section...

Don't forget to comment and vote...
...
Until then stay tunned...
...
Take care
...

💜