6. It's Over Now

Taehyung pov:

T-Thank y-you.. for saving me.
Am i that bad why everyone hates me.
(Sobbing)... y-you know everyone bullies me. Because i'm so weak. because i'm an Omega..right! I'm not powerful like other alpha's and beta's.

But still i have a heart which can break. Why everyone hurts me i never had done anything to them. This world is so cruel . I can't even die in peace. (Started crying loudly).

Jungkook's heart broke 💔 after listening to him.

Jungkook pov:

Hey Taehyungie...you can cry as much as you can sometimes it better to be flow. But from today onwards you are not going to cry i will not give you any reason to cry. Okay baby~....

I will protect you from everyone just trust me. I will save you.
IT'S OVER NOW! Your every pain is mine now. Kissed his forehead.
(He think for a while before saying anything.)

I will become your friend!..You don't have to be scared now. Because you are my friend now. (Huggs him tightly.) To show he mean it...every single word.

Taehyung become calm slowly slowly..
He looked up and met with jungkook beautiful eyes. Jungkook's breath hitched looking at Taehyung deep ocean eyes..how beautiful those eyes are.

Taehyung pov:

But...You also bullied me. You made me did your all assignments . Whenever you talk to me u know those girls...aerin...and his friends they bully me they always bit me saying jungkook is mine stay away from him ..blah...blah ...

Jungkook: I-I'm really very sorry for that i didn't meant to hurt you. I was just teasing you cause i like your company. U know you have a nice personality!

Taehyung blushed a little.....

Soo.... will you be my friend!

Taehyung: You really mean it!

Jungkook: Yeah..

Taehyung: Okay! I would love to..

Jungkook: Thank you.... thank you so much Baby... You are my friend now.

Taehyung blushed listening to the nickname.

Jungkook: Okay let's go i will introduce you to Jimin...come come.

Making him stand.. He came closer to Taehyung and cupped his face and said..

You don't need to worry now okay! Everything will be fine now...and stop considering yourself weak. You are very strong and beautiful..

He grabbed his hand gently..and dragged him downstairs.

As soon as they enter in the class .No teacher was there yet. Jungkook give a squeeze to Taehyung's hand esuring him he is safe. He took Taehyung in front. Everyone eyes were on them .
Then Jungkook said in his alpha voice.

Jungkook: Everyone listen carefully. If anybody dare to touch him.You are dead keep that in mind. If I see any scratch on him. Be ready to pay for it.

Aerin: But oppaa~~.....He-....

Jungkook cuts her in between...

I'm not your oppa and if you even tried to do something. Be ready to face the consequences.
AM I CLEAR!!!!....

Everyone gulped hard.....

Taehyung felt happy in so many years.
Someone is their for him... to protect him.

Jungkook dragged Taehyung with him made him sit beside him. Jimin was also sitting there.

Jungkook introduce Taehyung to Jimin saying he is our friend now.