4. Bullying

Next Day ~~

Taehyung pov:

I woke up in the morning did my morning routine and went to school...

I entered in the school... everyone eyes was on me....i can hear gossips about me everyone was eyeing on me from top to bottom... it's so uncomfortable for me...

From my childhood to still today everytime.. whenever i'm outside my house i can feel everyone gaze on me.. everytime they were eyeing on me.. that's why i always wear full shirts and pants and the mask and a cap ..i don't want them to see my skin. I always cover up my skin..

Because from childhood i'm wearing this mask..and people always talk about me...
I'm very uncomfortable around people..i don't have any friends. I'm insecure about my body and my face... because of people opinions...they always say that i'm ugly..even though they didn't even saw my face....

(PRESENT TIME)

I can hear gossips about me... like....

*Hey do you know why he is wearing a mask
*It's his family punishment
*He must be ugly
*look i can't even see him
*He is covered with clothes
*Is he a Omega
*aren't omega are the weakest
*I have heard omega are beautiful
*His scent is sweet
*he is disgusting

I ran away quickly from their i don't want to hear anyone about me...

V: Hey don't listen to those bitches only me and you know how beautiful you are...if once they see us...they will drool over us...
Just don't give a fuck ..

Tae:
I (chuckled) hmm....ok ...
I went to the locker and put my stuffs inside
And pull out the books needed for the class

Suddenly someone's hand snapped around my waist he pulls me pin me to the locker..
I close my eyes in fear...

I hear a deep voice...

Jungkook: You are Taehyung right!..

Tae:I nodded..

Jk : words...

Tae: y-yes..

Jk: Did you remember me...We met before i even told you about the principal office...so i want something in back.

Tae's pov:
I was listening to him carefully...i was scared but his scent is so calming.Through his scent i can detect he is a true blood alpha ..
I was scared of alpha almost from everyone around me...

Jungkook: You have to do all my assignments(smirk) if you didn't do it..U can't imagine what i can do..and also you have to follow my orders okay...mind it in your brain sweetie....bye....( Walk away )

Taehyung pov :

My heart was thumping out of my chest. My heart beat was uneven...he just threatened me..not again bulling...i have to follow his orders now...yahhh~... I went to my class and sit on the last bench...

Jungkook was sitting right front of me.I'm scared of him now...but a unknown feeling was their i don't get it....i shrugged off the thought and focus on the lecture ..

The first lecture ended... their was some time for it .. Jungkook turned back my heart beat started increasing...Hey their....how are you beautiful...has he said everyone in the class was eyieng on me pearcing my soul and they started laughing on me.. saying
He and beautiful what a joke....i was on verge of crying...

Then jungkook eyes turned red and he said in his alpha voice.... 'KEEP QUIET' shiver runs down in everyone
Class become quiet and he again turned towards me he was so close to me he was looking direct into my eyes..i hide my eyes..