28. Fight

..............
..YOUR TAEHYUNG WILL BE MINE...

.........

As Jungkook heared Tae's name from his mouth, his eyes drakened he was fuming in anger, why not he wants his mate and how dare he says that in front of him.

Even if he can't use his full potential and can't transform into wolf.. because of the shot ... That shot unconscious his wolf ...but still he is a true blood he can still fight and win.

Some wolves started to attack. But still he dodged every attack and attack back to them. Namjoon and yoongi also come to see his back.

Now they are fighting furiously...
But still it was difficult for Jungkook because they are in wolf forms so they have sharp claws and teeths... Jungkook can still fight and over power them...but his attack is not that strong..and there sharp claws are hurting him.

Yoongi and Namjoon was busy in fighting...and Jungkook was surrounded by atleast 7 wolves. They attacked together...but Jungkook fighting skills is not a joke...he is a true blood you. You able to shut his wolf but not him. 

Jungkook dodged there attacks and kick hard they started flying away so far. But someone attacked him from back his claws diged in his shoulder he groaned in pain..blood started ozzing out from it.

He was about to attack on him but another attack on his legs....he fell on his knees. Two more wolves came they started attacking Jungkook from there sharp claws.

But Jungkook didn't gave up he fight back....and still killed every one of them.

Jungkook whole body was having cuts and it was bleeding too much.

He has lost too much blood his eyes are about to shut his head was spinning... because of the shot and lack of blood.

It was already dark  they are still continuously fighting.... Jungkook is in a very bad shape whole body was bleeding.

But still he is conscious.....
But Junghyun was now where to be found... Jungkook was struggling because as much they kill more are coming.

But sudden appearance of Junghyun shook everyone when....

He formed big magical circles around Jungkook before anyone can react or Jungkook would know, it surrounded him completely and the air become too thick around him.. He can't breath  properly...

He was already in bed shape, now he got breathing problem...

A dark chuckle left from him....

Tsk... tsk...tsk....ooo jungkook just look at you you are true blood right what happened now just look at yourself you can't even stant straight on your legs....so bad.... Did I hurt you too much...but it's your fault though if you would have give me Taehyung without any problem... You and your fellow would have survived but now everyone will die....and Taehyung will be mine..
Hahhha...haaa.....

In your Dreams......He is my mate so fuck offff you freak... How dare you to even say his name from your fealthy mouth you fucking jerk....
STAY AWAY FROM HIM HE WILL NEVER BE YOURS....

Jungkook said in his Alpha voice even if he was feeling weak ...but still he has the power..

Shiver run down from Junghyun spine from his Alpha voice.
He was amazed how Jungkook is still even breathing. Because of that shot he should have died within 4 hours but he was having only minor symptoms he was confused...

He was immersed in his own thoughts..but soon he feel he was in air..

Yeah.... Jungkook grab his neck now his feet was in air Jungkook give pressure to his neck choaking him , he started coughing blood...but he uses black magic and some how manage to get out from Jungkook's grip .

He fell on ground and started coughing blood.

Now...HOW YOU LIKE THIS...huh..??

He kick his stomach he was thrown far away....

Now he thinks he under estimated Jungkook.

Jungkook is so strong...

He get up , but he didn't gave up...
He came towards Jungkook.

They both start fighting with each other. Junghyun noticed  the mark on Jungkook neck he was shocked a mark on an True blood?... And it was glowing, Tae mark  was saving Jungkook the whole time giving energy to him . Otherwise Jungkook would have died.

Meanwhile Tae was still laying unconscious his temperature and blood pressure was normal . He was still unconscious his breathing was even he was giving his energy to Jungkook.

But now he get to know so attacked Jungkook neck where the mate mark was there. Jungkook groan in pain. And fell on the ground. He grabbed his neck choaking him.

So , it was your mate who was saving you the whole time... because you let him mark you... But you are a love sick otherwise who will let an omega mark  a true blood....but look at you you are half dead you bleeding look your body already pale cause of lack of blood.

Don't worry you rest in peace I will take care of Taehyung. He will be perfect sex slave right... After he will do my work ...I WILL MAKE HIM MY SEX SLAVE.....haa...~haa...
He is just weak omega....

Jungkook was loosing his consciousness cause even if Tae was giving him energy but because of the injection and lack of blood ...his body is not supporting His wolf JK was still unconscious.

Now it's already around 11:40 Blue moon is about to come.

Look Jungkook the blue moon is coming after I kill you  I will take Taehyung with me and destroy your whole pack .

No one will be able to save Taehyung from me even if he is you Jungkook.

You are gonna die......

Jungkook was doing his best to stay concious. No he can't let Junghyun win . He will save his mate.

Jungkook pushed Junghyun....

No....you can't...you can't even touch Taehyung. Do you think I will let you...never ever....

And you think Taehyung is an weak Omega then I think you don't even know Taehyung....

Hahhaa ~haaa...

This time Jungkook laugh at Junghyun who thinks Tae is a weakling.

Junghyun was still confused.

Cause he don't know the real Identity of Taehyung.

HE IS A SUPREME OMEGA!!!!!!

....
...
...
..
.
.
To be continued......
...
..
...

..
.
Hey Taekookies...sorry for late update...hope you like this part...
Next part is gonna be rocking....
It will be updated soon....
Until then stay tunned ..
Take care...
Byee