33. Omega's Rage

Taehyung is in rage he can't control himself his eyes turned dangerously greyish from blue. His angry and dominant pheromones started to release. He was just desperately wanted to know who did this to his mate.

Jungkook was sound asleep on the couch, after so many of Taehyung attempts. But now it's his turn to show if someone tried to hurt his mate, who is the worst.

Everyone their was so much affected by his dominant aura ,They can't believe the beautiful, cute , sweet tae can be scary sometimes.

They have already become submissive under him. Now he will show who is he .... Suddenly tae said from his dominant bold voice.

" Namjoon hyung....call every maid here right now I will see everything"

"Hn... yeah..." .

Soon every maid was aligned there, standing in a row. Taehyung move towards them , glare intensely at them.

Using his dominant voice he asked them.
" listen I know you can't do this on your own, so you better tell me who told you....step ahead and tell me otherwise I will be the worst for you."

They started trembling at the command no words are coming out of their mouth.

" I SAID TELL ME....."  He roared like a beast everyone trembled whoever present there.

" Mr. Kim we don't know who mix this we are telling the truth". The head of maid said.

" Okay I have my own ways.... Namjoon hyung show me the CCTV footage ".

" now now let's see who did this.."

Namjoon bring out the CCTV footage,
And they saw , maid was mixing the posion in the drink. Then he look towards them.

"Who is she?....do you know !!!...".

The maids look at the the video and said.
" No we don't know Mr. Kim....she didn't work here...".

" Then how is she doing work here huh..? ......  Tsk...tsk....."

Tae was bursting in anger , the Hyungs looked at jungkook......the maid didn't even work here , they feel guilty, they failed in their work the security was in their hands. Now everybody can feel Taehyung anger.

"Yoongi hyung search this girl everywhere, I want her right now in front of me....."

Yes...

They were too terrified by the way Taehyung is getting everything and ordering them. They can't deny it's like their foot move on their own.

It's called Taehyung spell one of his power.

After a while they found that girl. But they are too late for that. She found dead in backyard. When they reach Taehyung to tell him.

Taehyung was so peacefully silent which was scaring them , he was in deep thought may be something clicked in his mind?.

They told him, but Taehyung just chuckled that was more like scary one.

But in the mean time jungkook opened his eyes , Taehyung turned towards his mate and hugged him tightly. His personality just change in a instant.

" kook are you okay your head hurts? Are you feeling any pain?..."

"I'm fine Tae don't worry....
Well um-mm what's going on here ".

When he saw everyone looking at them with wide eyes.

"It's -....

" kook you will not intrupt me in this ...okay...I will get him/her whoever did this to you love  you just still and relax....." He said with possisiveness..

Jungkook felt something in his tummy 🦋 listening to his mates voice.
He nodded .

"Who did this ?...why anyone would try to kill me?...."

" we found out it was girl dressed as a maid ...who mix the poison but she found dead..."

" I don't know why she tried to kill you ,but my instinct are saying she is not behind, I think it's someone else..."

Taehyung side eyes someone and saw hesitation and fear in her eyes ,if his senses are not wrong he get it who did this but we want proof right!...

He was in a deep thought - but his mind clicked something.

"Namjoon hyung can yo show the CCTV footage of kitchen, the secret cameras. "

" But Taehyung in secret camera also the video will be same ...there is no one around her!! ".

" Not today's video- ,he looked at that person again and again looked at Namjoon.

" I want the footage of the day when pack gets attack I was druged.."

" because of the attack everyone forget about it isn't it...let me see who mix that portion in my drink..."

"Hmm...okay I'm searching..."

" Tae are you telling me that person who tried to kill me is the same person who tried to kill you on that day??.."

" I think so -...."

"Taehyung I got the video..see..."

Both Taehyung and Jungkook a d others come towards to see the footage. But what they saw, they become frozed on the place.

" I knew it - I fucking knew it - it was you the fucking whole time LUNA.

Tae was coming dangerously towards her. She was going backwards, well she never think the situation will turn out like that, she thought jungkook will be dead and Taehyung will dead eventually, but his bad she do forget who she is messing with.

Everyone was just too shock to react they know she is not a good person but they never imagined she will reach upto this limit that she will try to kill Taehyung .

" I know, it was Junghyun right who tried to hurt me so he can weaken jungkook in the battle, that's what I heard from him there, but look the footage is saying something else perhaps you are allied with him in his plan huh?...You are also the one right who tried to kill jungkook right now.." Tae said in dark tone.

She was too shocked to speak that she is exposed now.
"N-noo...no-no.... Its fake I didn't do anything.....w-hy I wi-ll do that....why I will try to kill you both...."

" Alpha I'm saying the truth trust me , it's fake she may be witch who transformed herself like me it's not a Valid proof trust me...."

But this time jungkook growled,

" You tried to kill my mate and also allied with junghyun fucking tell me the truth before I rip you apart... Tell me every fucking truth!!!!! ".

Jungkook used his Alpha voice, she fell on her knees . Her head hanging low she became submissive under the command. She was terrified to the core. Still she is not opening her mouth. This make tae pissed.

Taehyung did some spell on her , she was under his control now . "Now tell me the truth what have you done everything till now.."

" I w-ill tell you t-the truth...." She said blankly.
...
...
..
......
To be continued.....
...
...
Hii Taekookies I hope you like this part, Ignore my mistakes.

Now, Luna is exposed💅 yeee...now see what they gonna do to her, she just not tried to kill them , but she did so many things in past also everything is gonna reveal in the next ch .

Next chapter will be updated soon...
Until then stay tunned..
Take care.

💜