9. Love

Next Day in School ~

Taehyung pov ~

I was walking in the hallway. There was no students here rn cause it's too early for class i was looking down i didn't notice someone was running towards me....

Then....

Thud.... loud sound and they both fall down. Who was running towards him was none other than jungkook.

He was coming towards him while running but he couldn't able stop himself and clashed with Taehyung...

Now...They are in a awkward position.
Jungkook hands were on Taehyung boobies. They both are looking deep into each other eyes And they drowned in them forgetting about world....

Jungkook give a little squeeze to his cherries and Taehyung moans a little His hands Started going downwards towards his ass. He started caressing his ass cheeks giving a little squeeze.

Before they would go a little further.
Someone interupted there romantic moments ......none other jimin.

Jimin: Taehyungiee....are you okay...
He come towards them...

Jungkook quickly get up from him
Taehyung stand up immediately. He was blushing hard

Jimin: Are you okay Taehyung...Did you get hurt somewhere...

Taehyung said he is alright...

Jimin: I said to him...but this dumbass always messed up things.. He was going to hug you..and made you fall...
(Hit jungkook's arm..)

Jungkook: Ouch! It hurts....

Taehyung started laughing... saying no no... it's alright..i'm totally fine...

Jungkook noticed something and said

Umm... Taehyung you seems a little big..he said looking at Taehyung.His eyes were still struck on his cherries.

Taehyung eyes widened... Jimin hit his arm... jungkook realised what he said..

...

N-no...no i didn't meant that one...i mean your height and appearance... Isn't it...
I mean when you first came ,you have kinda changed...i think so....

Jimin: Umm...well you are right.. it's going to be one month since you came here.

I also noticed.....
Wait a sec....when you become taller than me...You are same height as jungkook rn...what... When did this happen...you were a shorty!!..

Taehyung: Yaah...i'm not shorty...you are shorty here..(started laughing)
....
Jungkook: yeah... exactly... shortly!!!
(Laughing)...

Jimin: Shut up...you both... stop calling me.. shorty...

i didn't know Taehyung your body growth is so fast...i mean just in one month...

Taehyung: Well...I also don't know...May be that's why...i'm whole body is hurting a lot... because of changes i think so now...i don't know..

That's when students started entering...

Jungkook: Oohh.. Let's go to class first..
...

Yeah.....

...

Jungkook pov~

Taehyung was walking beside Jimin...
I was walking behind him.. Isn't he looks more beautiful now...He was wearing just a simple white shirt..with a jeans..