13. Dominant Side

Time skip to Next Day ~

Taehyung and Jungkook was getting ready for school...

As they were walking out of the Packhouse to go to school. They interwhined there hands lovingly swinging it back and forth . They were walking to school.
But they stopped by the voice from behind they look behind. And there enlightened face become dull .

"Heyy!!.. wait for me..." Seojun came running towards them. " Let's go now to school now...i was waiting for you to go with you ". Jungkook just hummed in response. And they started walking again. As they were walking Seojun came beside Taehyung....and start walking with them.

Taehyung was feeling uncomfortable around him. He is not scared but irritated. He was trying to get close to Taehyung. His hands was slightly touching Taehyung. But Taehyung immediately back away.

As an Omega his senses are really strong. He can sense who is looking at him from distance. He knows every intention of Seojun.

It's just, For now..He wants to ignore him. So he went to left side of Jungkook and held is hand. ........

Soon they reached to school entrance.
And as usual everyone admiring Taehyung looks. They went to there classes.

Unfortunately Seojun was sitting with them. Sticking with them. Like a third wheel.

Soon the classes started... Taehyung can feel Seojun gaze on him but thought to ignore it.

After some classes....

In this class Jungkook have to go to other room. In this class he will not be with Taehyung. So he quickly peck Taehyung cheeks. And went away.

But what's worse is now. Seojun is sitting just beside Taehyung.

The teacher entered in the class.
Everyone stand to greet him.

When they sat down Seojun sit more closer to Taehyung. Almost touching his sides.

The class started..........

As the class was going on...it was coming to end......

Taehyung was paying full attention to the class , ignoring the shit! Sitting beside him .

He felt a hand on his thighs. He looked up in anger. He immediately yanked his hand. He didn't wanted to disturb the whole class. So he stayed silent.

But, He again put his hands on Taehyung thighs. Caressing it..going towards his inner thighs. But Taehyung stopped his hands.. feeling uncomfortable and disgusted by his touch.

Then Seojun leaned towards Taehyung ears and started whispering shits....

"Babyboy... don't be shy...i'm all yours..fuck that Jungkook. I can give you more pleasure you will beg for it Then. Just for one night. Jungkook don't deserve this ethereal beauty. Come to me i will give you everything....and..."

The class bell rang indicating the class has ended. The teacher walked out of the class. As soon as the teacher gone .

But Seojun still trying to touch Taehyung and talking shits...

Taehyung was controlling his anger from the very start... But enough is enough. ....

Meanwhile Jungkook was on his way to meet Taehyung. It's just been 45 min but he is missing his mate. Jungkook quickly ran to to the class.