↳ 𝔞𝔮𝔲𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔲𝔪

𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏 ; 200

imagine no. one !

'✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝔠𝔥𝔯𝔦𝔰 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵'

❝𝔞𝔮𝔲𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔲𝔪❞

★ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙀𝘾𝙊𝙉𝘿 𝙔𝙊𝙐 pull up to the aquarium, chris dips and runs straight up to one of the tanks. ultimately forgetting your existence by getting absorbed in the colorful fish that swim around.

"y/n look!" he says, turning his head to look at you, a huge grin residing on his face. "its the sharks! can we go look at the sharks?"

a small laugh escapes your throat, "only if we get to go see the jellyfish."

chris gasps, realization hitting him straight in the face. "shit, i forgot about the jellyfish, we need to go see those first." he states, lacing your hand in his and immediately pulls you in the direction of the jellyfish tank.

you stop in front of the tank, and soft smile takes over your lips. you absolutely love jellyfish. "aren't they so pretty?" you ask.

chris giggles and presses a soft kiss to the side of your head. "aren't you so pretty?"

you amusedly roll your eyes before shifting to look at him. his smile beams down on you as you gently kiss him on the lips. "lets go look at the sharks?"

he squeezes your hand with a soft smile, before suddenly pulling you in the direction of the sharks.