↳ 𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔰 𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲?

𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏 ; 286

imagine no. two !

'✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔱 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵'

𝙎𝙐𝙈𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙔 ; when your best friend takes your words of annoyance, and twists it into a confession of his own !

❝𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔰 𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲?❞

★ 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙁𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆 onto matts bed with a loud, dramatic groan. you've been annoyed since you woke up, and honestly just done with today. so when matt invited you over just a little bit ago, you easily and hurriedly accepted the invitation. 

you aren't entirely sure what you were upset about, but you knew that you could rant on and on about literally anything and everything.

matt walks into his room, narrowing is eyes at you before closing the door behind him. "okay, and we're loud today because?"

"i don't know." you groan, rolling onto your side, ultimately avoiding eye contact with your friend.

you feel the bed slightly sink as he sits beside you. "is something up?"

rolling back over onto your back, you make eye contact with the brunette. his blue eyes trying to search yours, looking for any genuine hint as to why you're upset. looking at the ceiling, you sigh. 

"have you ever just really wanted to kiss someone but you can't?" you eventually say, as its the first thing that comes to your mind which seems rant-able.

matt pauses. instead of answering, you hear a small hitch in his breath. "well, what's stopping you?"

the words that leave his mouth bounce around the cave of your brain. it takes you longer to process then it should have.

you slowly sit up as the words finally hit you. "what?" you blindly ask.

"what's stopping you?" matt says again.

turning to look at matt, his eyes are already on you. and without thinking, you slowly lean in. cupping his chin as you pull him into a gentle kiss.

realizing what you've done, you pull back. shock radiating off your demeanor. 

but he leans in and kisses you back.

--throwing any doubts out the window.

𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕖𝕪 SPEAKS !

smirks