↳ 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔢-𝔫-𝔰𝔢𝔢𝔨 𝔱𝔞𝔤

dedications! 

𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏 ; 467 

imagine no. fourteen !

'✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔱 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵'

𝘼/𝙉 ; i lied actually got one out today hooray!

𝙎𝙐𝙈𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙔 ; hide-n-seek tag w the triplets and madi

❝𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔢-𝔫-𝔰𝔢𝔢𝔨 𝔱𝔞𝔤❞

NICKS IT, AND your really pumped. but- you have no idea where to hide. you know the triplets house like the back of your hand, but you've never hid in it,,, so...

an incoming text lets you all know that you only have 30 seconds left to hide, and that makes you antsy.

"shit." you mumble, running towards the first door you see. you run into the bathroom, and hop behind the shower curtain. letting out a breath of relief as just then another text reads 'im gonna get all you bitches!!'

the second you put your phone back in your pocket, the bathroom door opens and closes quietly. you hold your breath, pressing yourself against the wall.

you squeeze your eyes shut in fear of being found, but when the curtain slides open you find matt, not nick.

he lets out a little giggle, "oh hi, love."

"matt, i was here first!" you whisper shout, trying to shoo him out. but he defies your frantic hand waving, and steps in the tub.

"well i dont care." he smirks.

"come on matt i dont wanna get cau-"

he rolls his eyes with amusement, before pressing his lips against yours to undeniably shut you up.

his hands slide down to your hips, before spinning the two of you so his back is now against the wall. you connect your hands around his neck to deepen the kiss. butterflies erupt in your stomach, just like they did the first time the two of you had kissed. matt fiddles with the bottom hem of your shirt, mindlessly playing with it as his lips mold perfectly to yours.

you sigh into the kiss, causing matt to fight back a growing smile.

but you pull your head back when the bathroom door starts to open. matt puts a finger up to your lips, keeping you from speaking as the door handle rattles before swinging and violently hitting the wall.

footsteps get closer and closer and your anticipation only seems to rise as you look into matts eyes.

he smirks at you before quickly shoving you out of the tub. revealing you to nick who stans at you with a devious, wide eyed look.

nick triumphantly leans down and tags you. "loser!" he laughs, before stepping out of the bathroom. "y/n's it!" he calls out to chris and madi who seem to be more expertly hidden then you.

you turn around, staring matt down. he laughs before putting his hands up in the air as a form of defense. "hey! don't be mad at me. if i wanna win, im gonna win."

"ugh." you huff and cross your arms. turning around to leave the bathroom. "your dead meat matthew! dead meat!"