↳ 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔴𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔰

REQUESTED by iha8you on tumblr!

𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏 ; 500

imagine no. twenty-one !

'✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔱 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵'

𝘼/𝙉 ; and the strict parents thing is so real

𝙎𝙐𝙈𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙔 ; request!

CW ; mild hyper sexualization (just making out)

❝𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔴𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔰❞

it was a simple rule. 'no boys in the house after dark.'

and usually, you'd listen to that rule. whatever, you can see him the next day. but, if hes just gonna show up without warning, who would you be to shut that down?

so sitting up, you find matts head peaking over the window sill, attempting to climb the ivy wall. hooking his warn out shoes in the diamond shaped loops, trickling with various flowers and vines. your already open window welcomes the late night breeze as it gently waves your gray curtains in and out of your bedroom.

he peaks around, looking for anyone that isnt you. so when he finds no one else, he pushes himself up more. placing his hands on the sill, using his arms to put his upper body in your view.

"matt?" you whisper, having no idea if your parents are awake, and no intention to find out.

his gentle eyes lock with yours, and he sends you a glistening smile. his presence quickly lighting up the room, even if hes still technically outside.

"what are you doing here?" you laugh lightly, getting up out of the soft embodiment of your warm bed. the cool air gently hitting your skin as you walk to the window.

"i missed you." he whispers.

you lean down closer to him, "you saw me at lunch today." you giggle.

"thats like, i dont know- seven hours. which is way too long, darling." he fake pouts, staring longingly into your eyes.

amusedly rolling your eyes, you lean down to press a quick kiss to his lips, before latching onto his arms and helping matt into your room. hes quick to wrap grip his hands onto the sharp bones of your hips once hes safe and on solid ground. pulling you into a long awaited kiss.

you giggle gently into the kiss, slightly pulling away from the boy. but still close enough that his warm breath dances delicately against your skin. "seriously, you act like its been months."

"watch it," he arrogantly teases, leaning back in for another dangerously and annoyingly slow kiss.

you wrap your hands behind his neck, pulling him closer, as if it was physically possible. the muffled hum that surpasses his lips into yours sends an immediate chill down your spine. letting out your own sigh, he too pulls you in closer.

matts hands mindlessly tug at the hem of your shirt as a welcome heat rises in your chest.

dropping your head back, matt leaves your lips to trail lazy open-mouth kisses down your throat.

once he pulls back, the chilly air hits your skin. sighing, you lift your head back up to look at matt. he giggles, smiling at you. "you have a little something, right about here." he says, gesturing to the tiny marks on your throat.

you roll your eyes with a small laugh, "alright kid."