↳ 𝔰𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔥

𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏 ; 544

imagine no. nine !

'✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝔠𝔥𝔯𝔦𝔰 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵'

𝘼/𝙉 ; being from a state in america that has such jurastic weather changes i have an insane love hate relationship w snow but its whatever this was cute

𝙎𝙐𝙈𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙔 ; "weird but fuckin beautiful."

❝𝔰𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔥❞

youre gently shaken awake, eyes opening to find the light from the hallway spilling into the bedroom.

chris' silhouette is slightly illuminated by the glow peaking behind the door. showing how he's leaned over the bed, balancing on his knuckles. a small smile peaking on his lips.

"hey," he whispers, soothingly rubbing his thumb over your shoulder. "I wanna show you something."

you groan, burying your head into the pillow beneath you. "it's too early."

he laughs lightly, the bed sinking as he sits down next to you. running his hand up and down your back. "I know baby, but you're gonna be really excited about this."

turning your head to meet his eyes, you can sense the genuine excitement in his demeanor. which ultimately protests against your want to stay in bed. "okay. . ." you mumble, rubbing at your eyes and slowly sitting up.

chris smiles, standing up and putting his hands out for you to latch onto. pulling you up to your feet and pressing a quick kiss to your forehead. "put something warm on."

you raise your eyebrows at him, curious as to what he wants to show you. but you just tiredly nod and grab the hoodie that hangs loosely over chris' chair. following him out of his bedroom.

putting on your slides, you look at the time on the microwave. "chris it's two in the morning." you yawn.

he walks up to you with a teasing grin, "quit complaining, kid." he grabs your hand with a small laugh and brings you to the front door. unlocking it and letting you bask in the sight in front of you.

"holy shit!" you laugh, running out onto the front porch. "its snowing?!"

the soft flecks of snow delicately dance across your skin as you put your hands up in astonishment. the city silent as the street lamps illuminate the thin crust of frozen water. you've lived in los angeles you're whole life and you can't remember the last time it snowed. sure you've seen snow once or twice, but this felt different. magical even.

"weird isnt it?" you laugh, spinning around to find chris walking out of the house.

"it's beautiful." he smiles, walking up to you and cupping your cheeks in his chilly hands. pressing a soft, passionate kiss to your lips.

you beam brightly at him, suddenly no longer feeling tired. the tiny, falling stars waking you up and bringing you to live in the moment. never feeling so awake at such an odd hour in the night.

"thank you for waking me up, i can't believe i almost missed this!"

chris smiles, gently rubbing your cheek with his thumb. "i figured it would've melted by the time you woke up."

"thank you, thank you, thank you." you giggle, pulling him back down to your level for another kiss.

he bites lightly down on his lip in amusement, happy to see how excited you are over the weather he spent his whole life dreading. telling himself to appreciate these things that seemed meaningless to him, but other worldly to you.