↳𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔨 + 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔱𝔢

𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏 ; 410

imagine no. three !

'✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔱 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵'

𝘼/𝙉 ; i love frank ocean

𝙎𝙐𝙈𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙔 ; matt decides the perfect time to express his widely known affection for his girlfriend is when she's on the phone

"just the same way you showed me,

showed me

you showed me love"

❝𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔰 𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲?❞

"no yeah, mom, I'll be there," you sigh. it's another stupid wedding for another person you've never met before. "if he wants to, that's his decision though."

the soft sound of footsteps treading across the hardwood floor goes straight through your brain.

it's not until two arms are wrapping around your torso from behind you, and a nose is pressed against your shoulder that you actually process matts presence.

"mom, I'm not going to make matt go if he doesn't want to." you smile as his regular body heat radiates off him, warming you from your previously chilled state. "I'll ask, mom, don't worry."

matt presses a chaste kiss to the side of your neck. you bite back a small giggle as you bring one of your hands down to hold his arm against you.

"not everyone needs a plus one," you sigh again.

your mom begins going over colors and what to wear. matt quickly takes the opportunity to press another kiss to your neck. you pull the phone away to slightly turn your head to look at your boyfriend, smiling with a hushed "hi," and a responsive "hi love."

pressing a quick kiss to his lips, you bring your phone back to your ear just in time for your mom to stop.

"yes mom, pink and wh-" you accidentally cut yourself off when matt presses a lazy, open mouth kiss on your neck. slowly trailing up your jaw with more chaste kisses--gently tickling at your skin.  

when your mom questions your cut off, you slightly frown trying to think of an excuse.

"sorry I just got confused." you spit out, "why? oh, well. why are we allowed to wear white? it's a wedding."

she explains the reason for the color white, but you easily dismiss what she's saying in an attempt to focus on staying quiet as matt kisses you.

"okay well mom," you cut her off. "I really need to go."

quick farewells are bid before you hang up the phone and turn around to look at matt.

you wrap your arms around his neck, pulling him in an attempt to wipe the stupid, guilty grin off his face. 

harley SPEAKS

follow me on tumblr

follow me on tumblr

all the posts in this book are posted on my tumblr page before they are here

https://www.tumblr.com/d0wnt0wnstu4n1ol0