↳ 𝔠𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔡𝔰

𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏 ; 437

imagine no. forty ! (oh my)

'✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔱 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵'

𝘼/𝙉 ; erm bare w me, never been in a hot air balloon before (and i never will)

𝙎𝙐𝙈𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙔 ; hot air balloon date!

❝𝔠𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔡𝔰❞

"matt, baby," you giggled, gently running your fingers through his hair as you pulled him into a hug. "I've done this before, I know how to keep you safe. were tied down anyways, we won't go anywhere."

he looked hesitant, he was uneasy about the idea of going hundreds of feet in the air in a giant balloon attached to a basket. matt met your eyes, slight panic lighting them up but he knew he could trust you. "I only agreed to this because I love you, okay? But I am never, ever doing this again."

smiling at the chocolate-haired boy, you nod. "that's okay, just try to enjoy yourself. It's relaxing."

matt huffed out a breath of hot air, pulling away from your embrace. eyes falling on the scenery around you guys. he runs a hand through his hair before looking up at the fire that blazes above you. he opens his mouth to question the safety of it, but you're quick to cut him off.

"It's safe, matty," you reassured him, smiling in his direction.

defensively putting his hands up in the air, he doesnt say anything until he looks down at the ground. placing his palms on his hips, he looks down at the corner of the basket before meeting your eyes. "can I sit down?" he asks, pointing to the wooden corner. "I'd love to sit down."

he begins kneeling down before you grab him by the forearms and pull him back up. you giggle lightly, "yeah if you want to tip this thing over."

the panic in his eyes increases, "you know what I'll just stand."

nodding lightly you pull him close to you, wrapping your arms around his torso. "just look around, baby, look at how pretty it is. and I'll hold you so no monsters get you." you tease, pressing a kiss to his lips.

furrowing his brows at you, he rolls his eyes. "ha ha, very funny." he huffs, but doesn't let go. "but yes, hold me."

quickly squeezing your arms around him, you lean your head on his shoulder. letting your eyes drift off to the sunset in the distance. the striking, warm colors swarming around the sky. beaming through the rainless clouds.

"Isn't it pretty?" you smile, looking up to meet matts eyes. you find him looking off at the sunset too. gaze stuck in the beautiful occurrence.

"mhm," he hums, biting down on his lower lip to hide a smile. "yeah, it is."