↳ 𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔪𝔢

𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏 ; 433

imagine no. three !

'✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔢 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵'

𝘼/𝙉 ; yayayayayayyayay christmas 🎅🎅🎅😍😍🫡😋😋

𝙎𝙐𝙈𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙔 ; picking a christmas tree!

❝𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔪𝔢❞

getting out of the car, you were immediately cold. but your excitement was enough to push you through and run through the snow.

nate followed closely behind you, hesitant to the idea of going out and chopping down a tree yourselves. his whole life he always stuck with a fake tree or one that you could buy at the hardware store. so this was a new experience for him.

"you ready?" you beamed, reaching out to take nathan's hand in yours.

he smiled back, intertwining his fingers in yours. "sure, but i'm cold so lets be quick."

playfully rolling your eyes, you leaned into press a kiss to his lips, "you're a hockey player you'll live."

nate laughs, "okay, okay." he smiles, before ushering you in the direction of the tree lot. "since this is important to you, you pick the tree."

immediately lighting up at the idea, you turn to your boyfriend with a bright smile. "really?" you ask with excitement reigning your voice.

"mhm," he smiles, nodding his head. "go find your prickly tree."

you're quick to start pulling him towards the smaller trees, reaching about 6 feet. you don't want to make the mistake of getting too tall of a tree, so you decided to play it safe.

eyes landing on the perfect tree, it's like it's enhanced and you fell in love. you look at it with the vision that it just fell from heaven and landed at your feet.

nate follows your gaze to the full, deep green tree. "babe. . ." he shys, "it's taller than me."

furrowing your brows at nathan, you meet him with a teasing grin. "everything's taller than you, sweetheart."

he glares at you, ready to make a snarky comment but your right so he refrains. "hey, that's not very holly jolly of you."

"okay well i want this one," you grin, hugging him tightly and meeting his eyes. gently swaying the two of you back and forth.

admiring his defeat, he lets out a breath of air. "fine we can get this one, go get one of the guys to cut it down." he says, nodding his head in the direction of where all the workers are.

"you can do it, your a big boy." you tease, tapping his shoulders.

"yeah but since im so short ill take longer but with your long legs you'll be faster." he giggles, running his hands up and down your arms.

"okay, okay! fine, you got me." you laugh, pressing a kiss to his lips before leaving him with the tree.