chapter 10..a plan

Monda was in her 3rd moon at pregnancy..
She was always been fighting with aegon..she rarely when she sleep at the same bed with him..she was sitting with her twin and sleep with him

"You promised me that you will not go to the whore houses again.." said monda shouting at him ..aegon was sitting and drinking his wine with a smile on his face.."you are the one who broke the promise first.." said aegon..

"Oh really..what did I do" said monda " Monda we have always been fighting..and it's because of you..you are the one who always fights..Monda you promised you will change your treat..but you didn't..you are always with your twin..you just ignore me..I'm your brother too... I'm your husband.." said aegon

Monda rolled her eyes...Monda was a little selfish woman..she didn't like anyone to throw anything at her..she was never wrong..never made a mistake..

"When I touch you..you just leave..so let me be a man with another woman..there are women waiting for me.." said aegon.." you are mine " said monda

Aegon smiled at her word..he stood and went for her.."please...give our life a chance..let it go on..let us be a happy life..me you and our little child..just imagine that I'm aemond.." said aegon with hope..Monda looked at him..

"No..you will never be like him.." said monda.. aegon's heart ripped..he hated that word.."just stop this word.." said aegon and he closed his eyes" no I will not he is a b_" said monda but aegon shouted at her

"I said fuck off.." said aegon with a loud voice.. Monda's eyes wield it was the first time she heard aegon like that.."he is always a perfect man..he never makes a mistake.. just like you..you too are the same selfish..but what about me..you have been changed..I remember when you were my little sister ..you have been sweet and kind..you were always with me.. defend me..but you are now..a beautiful woman ..but with a black soul..you think that Anyone would like you..No.. I'm the one who loved you..but you will always be like that..you will never change..I hate you..just leave me..I promise when a suitable chance comes..I will leave..I will go away and never to be found..you can say to people that I'm dead..you can marry your twin..you can leave happily..and you know..you also can give me my child..I know of course you would not love to see this little child when he grows like his father..just leave me..alone " said aegon with tears and broken tone..

Monda's eyes gloss..she cried..she held her softly to her..she hugged him so hard to her.."no.. no don't go..never do that..I love you..I really do..I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry..I need you with me..I'm happy with you..I love you..I would love to grow our family..grow our child with you..with his kind father..I need you aegon.." said monda..aegon was silent he just listened to her

After a while Monda was with her mother.."mother aemond who has to rule..he must rule..he knows everything..he will do better.." said monda.."sweetie the first born must rule.." said alicent.."no..we can put aemond..aemond can face rahnerya and daemon..not aegon..he is a weak.." said monda

Alicent looked silently "mother listen to me.. aemond knows better.. aemond will rule better..he can face them..he can protect us..not aegon..aegon will do nothing...we can make aegon the hand.." said monda..

"Just visarys still alive..h3 would not accept it.." said alicent.."until we kill him.." said monda.. alicent's eyes wielded.."shhh shut up" said alicent..."mother we can do that..he is an old man..we can.. no one would know.." said monda..

Alicent looked at her.."you are mad.." said alicent.."no mother..but it's true..he will die..so let's do it faster..you can marry a young man..not a man his age similar to your father.. you can change your life..you have been more than 12 years in that.." said monda while holding her mother's hand..

Alicent was thinking.. maybe monda is right..