chapter 12..ran away

Monda went to her room..she was crying silently but she once was in front of the door..she wiped her tears..then she walked to the room..aegon was drinking his wine then he looked at her.."oh..where have you been" said aegon..

"Can you fuck me now.." said monda..."oh..oh.." said ageon with a surprised tone.."now..just fuck and don't ask.." said monda.."of course" said aegon with a dirty smirk and he did what she asked for..

At the morrow..Monda walked on whisperers and tears..they knew finally the king was dead..Monda smiled evily a little then she got her bath..she commanded the maid to dress her..

Monda dressed the most beautiful dress she had..it was a special day for her for to reasons..the first one finally her dad gone to hell..and her lovely twin will rule..

Monda walked at the hallway looking for the queen..now Monda wanted to argue about who will rule..she entered her room "good Morrow mother.." said monda with a stunning smile.."what did you do last night..ser Cristo told me that he saw you.. entering visarys's room" said alicent..

"I did what I did..we would wait to much.. now I will ask the Lords for a meeting..to make aemond the king.." said monda but alicent grabbed her arm.."we didn't deal with that..I said aegon..not aemond" said alicent.

"Mother.. please..let aemond do that.. I'm begging you..oh god sake I can't believe aemonda Targeyran is begging someone" said monda with a selfish tone..

Alicent looked at her.."no..ser cristin.. bring aemond and aegon here.." said alicent to Cristin..he nodded and went to search for them..

Monda sat on the chair while touching her belly.. aemond went to them after a while but without aegon.."where is aegon.." said alicent.."your grace the prince is not at the castle.." said Cristin..

Aemond smiled softly at his twin..Monda smiled too..she asked aemond about his health..Monda was selfish and self important with everyone except her twin

..she couldn't be like this with him..she loved him deeply.. aemond was so close to her..for monda aemond was the weakness point for her..

Alicent asked Cristin to search for aegon..Monda was relaxed but a little scared..she was wondering why aegon would not be found..he was okay last night and they slept peacefully with each other..

-+-+-+-
After a while the council meeting was ready..Monda and alicent walked to it..they sat..they informed them about the king's death.. and his 'wish' to make aegon the king..but monda cut her mother "but we all know that aegon is not fit to rule..so we will crown aemond" said monda..

"Aemonda" said alicent glaring at her..half of the Lords agreed about aemond but the other half refused..they still loyal to nerya.."but your grace..dear princess.. princess rahnerya would not accept that.." said one of the Lords..

"Maybe we should get off of them.." said Otto.."what..no.." said alicent.."the king wouldn't wish_" said Otto but alicent cut him angrily.."the king won't wish for the murder of his daughter..he loved her have you deny this.." said alicent..

"Indeed y_" said monda but alicent snapped madly looking at her bloody daughter " one more word and I will send you out of this chamber and send you to the prison.." said alicent..

Monda rolled her eyes..she was listening about what happened then she walked out.. waiting for Cristin to bring aegon..but he didn't..

After an hour he came..but alone...Monda looked at him.."where is he.." said monda.."he ran..your grace..he ran by a ship.." said Cristin looking at the floor..

Monda was shocked..she looked at him..how could he do that to her..he promised he will be with her..she told him not to leave but he did...he escaped and left her and her child..their child..monda's eyes gloss at the first time in front of people..