chapter 15..merna

Monda got her labour..it wasn't easy for her..but she finally got her baby..it was a girl..a beautiful girl..she got the silver blonde hair...like her father..Monda felt soft immediately when she held her baby..

She felt soft..pity..some feelings she never felt it.. alicent hugged her daughter.."congratulations baby..I do hope the labour was easy.." said alicent.."..look at her.." said monda with a kind smile to her daughter..

"Beautiful like her mother" said alicent.."I missed him.." said monda with a low tone.. alicent looked at her with confused "who.." said alicent.."aegon.." said monda... alicent let out a sigh..she softly held her daughter's hand then the maids cleaned monda's body..

Monda rested at a hot bath..she cleared her mind..she stayed in the water for 2 hours..while she was carrying her baby.."what should I name you.." said Monda with a low tone to not scare her baby..

"Merna..your father loves that name..he once said to me if we got a daughter..we will name her merna.."said monda with a smile..she softly kissed her baby..

Aemond came.."hello..I heard you got your labour.." said aemond.."yeah..and my husband was too busy to look after me.." said monda..
"I'm sorry..but you know there was a lot of matters to be finished.." said aemond..she walked to her and softly carried the baby..

" A Girl or a boy.." said aemond while rocking the baby "girl...her name is merna.." said monda.."is it a unique name.. different one.." said aemond..

"..aegon liked that name.." said monda while looking at him.. aemond's face changed.."aegon..hmmm" said aemond..Monda  got off the bath..she wrapped the towel around her "he is still our brother..and the father of my child.." said monda..

Aemond went to her..he softly hugged her.."I know.. I'm just jealousy..you got a beautiful baby.." said aemond..Monda thanked him with a smile.. aemond started to touch her but monda pulled away.."I'm tired.." said monda..

"Ok.." said aemond..he rolled his eyes and went to sleep immediately..Monda looked at him...there relationship was cold..a little cold.. but maybe because he is jealous and she couldn't move on from aegon..

Monda dressed in a comfortable dress..she took off her bra..she started to feed her own baby with a smile..

&_&_&_&_

Aegon felt that the baby is a girl..he knew that those days monda supposed to got her labour..he was sad he wasn't there..but he was sure that aemond would took care of his twin..or that what he thought..

Aegon was working as a farmer..he worked with his own well..it was hard at the beginning but then she used to it..