chapter 20.. pleasure house

Finally after a very long journey from ship to a ship..Monda was in frozen shore..she walked and asked about a man..he knew where is aegon exactly..she wasn't sure even if his name still 'aegon Targaryen 'or not..

She walked a little and found the pleasure houses..they told her she would find that man here..but she was shocked..she found aegon there..with men and women..

She was confused..he went There to satisfy him self..what she had to do..

She went there covering her half face..all the men and women asked her sweetly and dirty about what she rather liked but they also looked at that baby she was carrying...she gave a man a coin of gold and signed at aegon

"Oh all the women ask for you .." said the boy "it is my favorite job" said aegon while getting closer to monda..

Monda stood and went to a room with him..when aegon closed the door..she removed the cover on her face..while looking at him..

They looked at each other in silence..no words were said..just eyes were talking..her eyes glossed..with miss..hurt..anger..

His eyes were said ,miss..cold.. shock..

He looked at the baby in her hands.. She got closer a little and carried the baby softly with a smile.."what a beautiful girl.." said aegon..

"Merna.." said monda.."merna.." said aegon while kissing the baby's head softly..he looked at Monda again.."many questions in my head..but I don't deny..I missed you.." said monda..

"Me too.." said aegon.."I needed you with me...you left me and our baby.. without any pity on us.." said monda with tears..

" I had my reasons.." said aegon.."what is it..haa tell me..what were the reasons that made you leave your wife and your baby.." said monda..

"You never loved me..you just used me..I hated myself.. because of you..you were cruel to me..i needed a soft woman..not a woman like mother.." said aegon..

"Don't forget that you cheated on me with a maid..a girl was 15..you made my heart break..you made me with a shame and felt disgusted.." said monda..

" I said it was a mistake..but you will always put the blame on me.. just like mother.." said aegon..

"Whatever you want.. I'm here living here..I know of course it's a dirty place for a princess..but this pleasure house is more of a pity on me than king's landing " said aegon while sitting on the bed

Monda took his hands softly with tears.."maybe I was wrong..but I couldn't show you my love..but I swear..I love you deeply..I left everything for you..just to be here..." Said monda..

"You won't hold on to this.. " said aegon.."no I will..try me..you don't miss me.. you don't miss your baby.." said monda..

Aegon looked at her..her glossy red eyes..her expressions..he still fell for her..and still weak at her sadness..

He softly touched her skin and her hair.." I'm your wife..I'm yours..I need to be with you..just you.. you're the only man I want.." said monda..

"I've wanted to hear those words since our marriage.." said aegon.."now you heard me..the decision is yours aegon.." said monda while getting up..

He pulled her and kissed her lips deeply..she did the same with hunger and touched his hair..he cut his long hair

He pushed her on the bed and kissed her neck softly while holding her hands and hugging her fingers with his..

Monda closed her eyes with a smile..a satisfied smile..she missed that feeling..

"I still love you" said aegon while touching her hair.."I need our family back.." said aegon..