chapter 18..a ship

"did you go to the white worm to ask about aegon.." said aemond suddenly when he entered the room..Monda looked at him.."yes I did..." Said Monda with a cold tone..

"Do not make me punish you sweetie..you walked to the commoner streets without my permission and you asked about aegon's place..how dare you do all of that.." said aemond with a sharp tone

"I'm not a maid or a whore to ask for your permission..I'm the queen....I do what I want.." said monda.."don't play with my mind..why did you go " said aemond..

"It's not your own matter " said monda but suddenly aemond grabbed her arm roughly and shouted at her face "why did you go" said aemond..

"I went because I need to know where he is..I still love him... because he was the only one who cared about me and loved me.. " said monda ..

Aemond looked at her then he started to laugh.."yeah yeah cared about you..he never did..and you never loved him..you have always been sticking to me...don't forget that I'm the one who made you the queen..." Said aemond..

"And don't forget that I'm the one who made you the king.. without me you wouldn't have that favour.." said monda..

"I'm here because of my mind.. because of my studies..and your baby aegon..if he once loved you..he would never leave you and your daughter.." said aemond..

"HE ABANDONED YOU.. BECAUSE NO ONE WOULD LOVE YOU " said aemond with a cold rough tone..

"Fuck you aemond..I hope daemon takes your head " said monda while staring at him..

Monda walked in the hallway.."ser cristin.." said monda.."your grace" said Cristin while nodding at her.."I want you on a secret mission.." said monda..

"Of course your grace" said Cristin..

Monda took him into her room and they started to talk..

"Before I talk.. swear to me..that you will own this secret..and no one would know.. everything felt for me..as your queen..and alicent's daughter..as monda.." said monda while holding his hands..

"I swear it my queen" said Cristin.." I need you to find me a ship..ship goes to frozen shore.." said monda..

"I will..but you can go with your dragon.." said Cristin.."I hate dragons..and my dragon won't bear the cold and the ice..I will go there and never come back.." said monda..

"But I need you..to protect my mother..and healena to your last breath.." said monda..
"I will do it.." said Cristin..

"When you can find me a ship.." said monda.."give me two days" said Cristin.."thank you ser " said monda with a smile

She went to her mother's room..she held merna softly and kissed her big cheek.."oh my love..we will go to daddy.." said monda whispering to her chunky daughter..