chapter 21..New Life

"what does that mean.." said aemond with anger.."prince I swear..I don't know where she is..she ran away with her horse " said Cristin..

"You are a perfect knight ser Cristin..how could she run.." said alicent.." I swear it was a plan..say what she planned for or I will have your head.." said aemond..

" Do what you want my king but I swear I don't know where she is.." said Cristin..
Aemond commanded all knights and all guards to search for her in all the king's landing..

Alicent looked with silence..she read the paper..she knew where her daughter is..but she wouldn't say..she knew how her daughter suffered with aemond and he was cruel with her

She burned the letter immediately after she read it..
_+_+_+_

"Pleasure houses..fuck you aegon.." said monda while rocking her baby.."it's the only.think I'm good at.." said aegon..

"You disgusted me.." said monda.."I don't care..".said.aegon...monda rolled her eyes then aegon looked at her.." how was your life there.." said aegon

"I...I married aemond..after you.." said monda..he looked at her.."I did wrong..but you left me.their without a word..he has been a king..and he treated me well...at first...then he treated me. Like a dog.....he tried to throw our daughter to the Tullies.." said monda..

" You had always dreamed about him.." said aegon.." it was a nightmare aegon..I want you.." said monda..

Aegon hugged her softly..she hugged him too tightly with tears.."I want you forever aegon..don't let go of me.. please.." said monda..

"You played with my feelings..you hurt me.." said aegon.."I'm so sorry aegon..I know ,I was a bad wife and a bad sister..but I promise I will be good..I don't want anyone instead of you..just you aegon.." said Monda with tears while touching him softly..

Aegon kissed her softly "I missed you deeply Monda.." said aegon.."I have missed you more than you can ever think..I hate him..I hated when he touched me..I have missed every touch from your hands..".said monda

" Shhh..just forget about all of that..let's start a new life..with our daughter.." said aegon.."yes..she deserves a father..and a happy life.." said monda..

Aegon kissed her deeply and hugged her softly.." let them burn in hell with rahnerya and daemon..they think they would survive..no one will survive monda...no one.." said aegon..

Monda looked at him..yes he was right..

After a while

Aegon left the pleasure house and he sold his dragon..he changed his name and his identity with his wife..they lived as a rich family with their daughter..

Monda tried to be pregnant again but it didn't work..every pregnancy failed but aegon always satisfied him..

At the king's landing they made a war... alicent tried to beg rahnerya to leave her and her sister.. rahnerya wasn't a cruel person..she felt pity for.them...but she decided to put alicent at the prison for a while and remove her names and her positions at the castle..

She let go of her sister and married her to a fine lord..she decided to get the head of aemond..she got it And put it on a column all king's landing were watching it and watching his head cut while alicent was screaming with tears...

Daemon tried to know where Aegon and monda are...ser cristin decided to hold the secret as a man of honor to the queen and her children..he fought with daemon and unfortunately he didn't survive..

The end

I hope you guys enjoyed the story💕💕