chapter 16..our daughter?

After a year... during this year everything changed...Monda who expected happiness and safety..she found herself alone..yes there were maids , guards, knights, mother , husband and a twin...

But she felt alone..no one cared about her..she expected to be happy with her twin..she dreamed of marrying him..she hoped and wished..but not all we wish for is good or would make us happy..

At the moment that aemond sat the iron throne.. everything changed..he was more self important..more cruel..more cold..more harsh..more ignoring..

He didn't care about monda that much..most of the time he left her..he didn't talk to her..he just did his duty as a husband for her..

Monda felt disgusted..just like a whore..the only two things that made her hold on to this life..it was her daughter..and her true husband she missed him so much...

The ignoring and the attention was increased.. specially those days when rahnerya knew about her throne had been stolen...

Monda was sitting in her room.. playing with her baby daughter.."merna..what would you like more..the black fabric or the green one.." said monda.. suddenly aemond came..

Monda looked at him.."oh..you came earlier.." said Monda.. aemond didn't say a thing..he sat with anger but was silent.."what happened..love ." Said Monda..

"We are looking for an alliance..we have..house Lannister.. Tully....baratheon.. Hightower... Bracken.. strong.. "..said aemond while thinking..

"I think this is enough..just you're being hard on yourself.." said monda... aemond hugged her softly..then he held her hands.."I want to protect the throne.." said aemond..

"I know..just don't worry.." said monda..

Monda went to alicent's room..she sat with her baby.."oh her hair has grown.." said alicent with a smile while kissing merna..Monda smiled and rested her head on the window..

"You look sad daughter.." said alicent while touching her daughter's hair.."yes I'm Mother.." said monda..

"Aemond is the same as visarys..you know mother..the fact that I married him..it hurts me.. deeply.." said monda.."you wished for him..you supposed to be happy.." said alicent..

"The worst wish..I'm not happy..I'm not comfortable...I'm not happy with that..I missed aegon mother.." said monda..

Monda's eyes glossed and tore.."aegon was the best..he treated me like a queen..but now..I feel like a fuckin whore..just to carry children..I don't want to carry his children mother..I want aegon..I want him.." said monda with tears..

Alicent hugged her daughter.."it will be ok.." said  alicent..

At night Monda was sitting in front of the mirror..then she saw Aemond.."Monda..there is a matter..we need to discuss.." said aemond..
Monda agreed and turned to him..

"Lord Tully ...he is offering his hand..and his help..but under a condition.." said aemond..
"What is it.." said monda..."he has a son..and I think about wedding him..to our daughter merna.." said aemond..

"Our daughter?.. and I disagree..she is a baby.." said monda.."you know I treat merna like a daughter..and his son is a fine lord.." said aemond..

"Don't try..she is a baby..how could you think about that.." said monda with mad.."I will do that to protect you..and our daughter " said aemond but monda snapped hardly.."she is not your daughter..he is mine..mine and aegon's.." said monda..

Aemond looked at her.."you should do your duty..for your family.." said aemond.."I did..I did when I married aegon..I did when I had this child..don't say a word about duties...and I disagree about this marriage..my daughter is not a fabric to be sold.." said monda..

Aemond snapped hardly.."but I'm your king..and I command you to agree..your opinion is not important.. because I'm the king here..and I do this all to protect you " said aemond

Monda yelled at him with tears ."I'm the one who put you on the throne..I'm the one who yelled morrow and night to make you king..I'm the one who always put you first instead of aegon..I'm the one who made you king..you have to be grateful for me..and you do this all to yourself..to protect yourself.. me and my daughter are not important for you..you just a liar..after everything I have done for you..you came..and started to command me.. command me to wed this baby to an old lord..just for a fuckin Ally..she is not your daughter to decide..she is mine and aegon's..me and aegon who are the only two who decide her future..not you..you maybe are a King.. but not my king.." said monda

Aemond looked at her with silence..he left the room without a word his hands were back..

Monda held her baby hugging her with tears and fear..