chapter 17..white worm

Monda decided to go to the white worm..she missed aegon and she couldn't bear her husband more..she was wearing her Cloak..she took her baby with her..she couldn't feel safe anymore..

She went by the secret passage to the commoner streets..ser errayk was with her..he took her to the white worm..

"Princess Monda.." said the guard to the white worm "queen Monda.." said monda..she sat on the chair while hugging her baby.."I want to know where Aegon is..where has he gone.." said monda..

"You finally came..i thought you wouldn't want to see your true husband anymore " said the White worm.."where is he.." said monda with little anger.."tell me why I suppose to tell you" said the White worm..she was playing dump with Monda..

Monda threw a bag of coins at her.."tell me now" said monda..the white worm laughed with a smirk.."I have enough money.. enough gold.." said the White worm.."what the fuck do you want" said monda with anger..

"If you.want to know then shut up and be polite" said the White worm..Monda watched her .."first why do you want to know his place" said the White worm..

"It's not your fuckin business" said monda.."then I won't tell you" said the White worm.."I want to go to him..I'm not Happy and I want aegon back.." said monda..

"Hmm..good reason" said the White worm.."now tell me..where is he..".said monda..

"He is in essos.." said the White worm.."how can I connect with him.." said monda.."a letter would be a suitable way..but I do not promise you that he will reserve it quickly.." said the white worm..

"How much time.." said monda.."months.." said ser errayk.. Monda looked at him..she was sad..and unhoped..she stood and walked out.. going back to the castle..

"Where did you go.." said alicent.." just out.." said monda while walking to her room and taking off the Cloak..

"You went to the white worm..why did you go there.." said alicent.."I was..mother just forget about it" said Monda.."tell me now" said alicent.."I was with ser errayk..we went to a woman called white worm..she was the woman who knew where aegon is.."said monda..

"And why were you sure she would know aegon's place.." said alicent..Monda let go of a sigh "he told me..in a letter after he left..that if I asked her..she would know.." said monda.."so you knew all this time where we could find him.." said alicent with anger..

"I knew it but I couldn't ask..he left me..I was mad..but now I want him..and my daughter too..he must be with us.." said monda with anger..