chapter 13.. marriage

Monda went to her room..she hugged her belly then she sat on the bed..she was feeling with multiple feelings..happy , sad , angry..she looked at the table..she found a paper..

She took it and opened it..it was a letter..
"Monda , I know it's hard on you to read that but.. I'm tired of this..you have ignored me..I was trying my best for you..but it was enough and it won't..maybe if it was me and you..you maybe could love me..but you still love your twin..it hurts me so deep..I didn't want to run..but I have to..I could ask you to leave but I know your answer...if you wish to see me one day..there is a woman called the white worm..she knew my place.."

Monda read it with glossy eyes..she knew she was wrong..she treated him badly..she didn't love him..maybe she cared about him like a brother..or a friend..but not a lover and husband..but like always..she would never say that she was wrong..she was always right..

She wiped her tears and threw the letter in the chimney..she walked out of the room.."Monda.. finally I got you..aegon..he ran.." said alicent.."it's ok mother..you have a perfect son..a son who would never run away.." said monda..

"But.." said alicent..Monda held her hands softly "aegon is dead now..just...let us take this step.." said monda...they finally crowned aemond..the second son..once the crown was on his head..Monda smiled softly.. finally her wish happened..

Aemond held his sword with power..the cheer of the people was loud.. aemond looked at his mother and his twin with happiness..

After that monda walked to her room..the day was a little boring for her..maybe because aegon wasn't there..but she would never admit that..she sat in her room

Aemond walked to her after he finished his own matters.."Monda.." said aemond..she lifted her gaze to him..she smiled at him then aemond hugged her softly..

Monda relaxed at his hug then she looked at him.."I propose something" said aemond.."we will say that aegon is dead..I think about marriage..we can marry" said aemond

Monda looked at him.."of course..indeed.." said monda with a smile.. aemond smiled and hugged her tightly..

Monda returned the hug..but her mind was far away..she was thinking about aegon..aemond looked at her with a smile.."I'm glad that you accepted" said aemond with a smile..

Monda kissed him softly while closing her eyes..she threw away aegon from her mind and just enjoyed the moment..

-+-+-+-+-
Aegon ran away by a ship..he went to essos..he was planning to go to Africa but it would take time to go that far..and he didn't want to go too far because he thought that maybe monda would visit him..

He was sitting alone on the ship..he was thinking about monda and the baby..he was thinking if he did right or wrong..maybe he should not leave her..he promised..

Aegon was eating silently and suddenly his eyes gloss..he felt alone with nobody beside him..no one..yes he was alone all his life but sometimes there was anyone who cared about him..but now..there was no one..