chapter 19..a long journey

After a few days Cristin could find a ship to his princess..Monda was writing a letter at night to her mother.. informed her about leaving..and how much she loved her dearly..and she was thankful for all what she did to her..

She baged her things and her baby's things..the important things.. a maid took and and gave it to ser cristin..

Monda went to her mother's chamber.."hello sweetie " said alicent with a smile..Monda hugged alicent tightly with a smile.."I love you so much " said monda..

Alicent was surprised a little but she hugged her with a smile.."me too baby..you look so emotional today" said alicent with a giggle..

"Yes I'm..where is healena" said monda.."in her chamber" said alicent..Monda nodded softly and went to her sister's chamber..she sat with her and hugged her..Monda and healena weren't close..but monda always knew that healena was soft hearted..and she always deserved better..

Then she walked to the irone throne room....yes she hated her brother so much..but she wanted to hug him..and say goodbye to him in her own way..

".. queen aemonda.." said the guard..she walked and looked at him.."oh..it is the first time you come here.." said aemond..

"It's ok..I missed my husband " said monda.."me too..the problems took us far away from our love.." said aemond while wrapping his arm around her waist..

"Maybe..I love you " said monda.."I do too.." said aemond.."I will go on a ride with my horse.." said monda.."oh.." said aemond with a confused look..

"Don't worry..I just feel bored..and ser Cristin will be with me" said monda with a smile..

She carried her baby softly and she and ser cristin walked to the court..the guard opened and they weren't confused because they knew that monda wouldn't let her daughter away from her hug..

They rode their horses to the shore.."what will I say to the king " said Cristin.."told him I rode at a different way and you couldn't reach me.." said monda..

Cristin nodded.."thank you ser..I hope you feel good.." said monda with a soft smile.."anything for you..my love to prince aegon.." said Cristin with a smile..he kissed the little merna softly

Monda hugged him and he left with the horse..Monda walked at the ship..it was leaving to "the twins" then another ship to "Stony shore" then another one to "frozen shore" it was a long journey...

Monda let out a sigh and she entered her feet on the ship..she gave the man money while hugging her baby and she was thinking about two people..aegon and her mother..