chapter 14.. shameless

The new spreaded...aegon died..Monda felt a little guilty for aegon..but she would never admit that.. alicent refused that marriage..she knew the truth..Monda tried with her mother.."no..you can't..your husband still alive..how could you.." said alicent..

"He left us..he left me and our child..he didn't care for Me..he even didn't tell me about his place..he is dead for me now..I want to marry aemond.." said monda..

"You can't just do that.. it's forbidden Monda.." said alicent.."mother..I love aemond..you knew that my wish was to marry him..and now it is going to happen.. please..I want to be happy..for the first time.." said monda..

"What about his bethrode to healena.." said alicent.."it's not important..he is the king now..we can just cancel it..I and aemond..worth to be happy.." said monda while holding her mother's hands..

Alicent finally agreed.. alicent was used to not refuse anything for her young daughter..Monda hugged her then she walked to her room.. touching her stomach...

She looked at aegon's clothes,glass,brush,wine,
She looked and touched all his stuff..she ordered the maids to clear the room..and took aegon's stuff..but she held his ring and a piece of his clothes..

She was sure she would miss his smell..she walked out the room while the maids were cleaning the room..she walked to the irone throne room.. walking to her twin who was sitting on the iron throne..

He smiled at her..she walked with a Kind soft smile to him.."I have a new for you.." said monda.."I wish it is a good new.." said aemond.."yes it is..mother accepted our marriage" said monda with a giggle..

Aemond stood and walked to her..he kissed her deeply and he carried her..Monda was so happy and she laid her forehead against his.."I love you twin.." said monda.."I love you too.." said aemond..

+&+&+&+

Aemond command the septa to come.. aemond and monda decided to not make a party..they didn't want a problem.. they finally married..Monda didn't feel anybad...no guilty..no pity.. no sad..she knew what she was doing was wrong..but she continued it..

They married..they laid together..it was a good night..the most satisfied night for monda..the night she was dreaming about it.. finally..her and her twin together..share the same room.. the same bed..

She slept with him at peace while her hands were laying on her belly protect her child..