3

Is this how I'm going to die?

What if this man pulls up a knife and slits my throat?

All different death scenarios clouded my intoxicated brain. I'd watched too many crime shows to know how these murders begin. An innocent man earning your trust through a vulnerable situation.

I stood up, wiping the disgusting vomit from my mouth. I stood face to face with a buff, bald man, probably 6'3 and had tattoos all over his face and body. His head was clean shaven, and I realized he was probably older than me. Much, much older.

His cold, blue eyes roamed my body, and I suddenly had the urge to check if I was naked. Yep, he was definitely gonna kill me and hide my body in his basement.

The teal tank top written "I love murder" wasn't helping his case either.

"Little one, what are you doing in a place like this?" His tone was rough, and condescending as fuck.

"Uh,uh..thank you for pulling my hair back s-sir."

I was shaking like a twig.

He raised his eyebrow curiously.

"I want a reward." He said menacingly, and pulled me out of the bathroom in a rough yank, and pushing me against the wall.

This would be an porn opening scene I'd love to watch. But the fact that it's real life and I wasn't going home at the end of the day with wads and wads of cash, made it less amusing.

His muscular hands were on either side of my body, trapping me.

"I don't have any money on me sir...but if you could let me go get my friend... "

His palm landed on the wall with a harsh slap.

"I don't want your fucking money!"

"Do you know what I want little one?" His gruff voice was in my ear, making all wrong places shudder. "I want...."

His large hand reached up to my shirt and undid one button.

"You to show me what that little body can do."

Another button.

"I want to use you to my pleasure....."

Another button.

My thoughts were in a frenzy. All I could think about was how my life would go from here. Millions of therapy sessions, reporters following me around asking me where the big man touched me. The whole college talking about me, Jake Oliver leaving me because I'm disgusting.....

Our attention turned to the door that flung open with a bang. Kain stood on the other side, an angry expression on his face when his eyes landed on us. He thinks I'm disgusting. He thinks I'm a slut.

"Unless you're looking to join us beautiful, I'm suggesting you leave."

Kain chuckled coldly.

"My father's the manager of this club...so if you're looking to get sued and spend years and years of jail...I'm suggesting you leave."

The man sneered, and pushed off me, before walking away with big, calculated steps. Kain made his way to me.

"Are you okay? You're trembling."

I looked down at my arms like they were foreign objects and sure enough,they were shaking like leaves in a storm.

He engulfed me in a hug, and his cologne invaded my nostrils. He smelled like waves crushing against rocks, roses and something else I couldn't put my finger on.