16

I got in to find Jake standing there, his arms crossed against his bulky chest.  His face wore a particularly ugly scowl and immediately I began scanning myself for flaws.

“who was that?” he asked.

“who was who?”

“that bitch who dropped you off.” he answered.

I was shaking. Literally shaking like a leaf in a storm.

“He is just a friend Jake, I swear.”

I didn't even notice he had backed me up against a wall.

“Just a friend?” he asked,“what do you take me for Dimitri? An idiot, huh?”

“No, Jake, I....”

“What? Do you think he is more good-looking than me? Has a bigger dick than me, is that it, huh?”

“Jake...”

He punched the wall.

“Shut the fuck up Dimitri! shut up!”

If you would listen closely, you'd hear the sound of my heart thumping.

I bit my lip in shame.

I watched his arm reach for my neck and graze the love bite. He sighed.

“Did he give you that hickey too?” he asked in a dangerously low tone.

I nodded.

“Fucking use words Dimitri.”

“yes, he did.”

He sighed.

“Strip, now.”

“what?” I asked my voice wavering.

“i said, strip!”

I didn't hesitate to pull the clothes out of my body frame as he watched me intensely, like a panther stalking his prey.

When I was about to remove my boxers, he stopped me.

“we're gonna need that.” he growled.

Then he pulled me to him by the strap of my boxers and kissed me. I held onto his broad chest, his manly figure overshadowing my own. I felt so tiny holding onto him like this. Then he grabbed my butt and I lost it. I felt as if he was sucking the soul out of me with that kiss. You thought Kain's kiss was intense? guess again.

Jake always has this power over me that can't be put into wordsm he knows how to dominate me, absolutely dominate me and make me feel like the tiniest thing in the world.

My hands were above my head and the sensation I was feeling as he grinded our raging hard ons together was phenomenal.

“Who's dirty little bitch are you?” he asked huskily.

“yours.” I whispered.

He spanked my butt.

“Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of me using you.” he growled.“say it again.”

“i'm your dirty little bitch. I'm all yours...aaah.” I screamed as he began to mark my neck.

Soon, Kain's hickey was camouflaged by Jake's hickeys which were on my entire neck.

I didn't know whether to be scared or submissive.

‡‡

No, we didn't have sex, but we messed around, alot. The only thing that mattered was the fact that I brought him to his edge, and he brought me to mine. And that was all I could think about.

“What's his name?”  Jake asked as he shaved the little stubble that had begun to sprout.

“Kain Anderson.”

“Kain?” he chuckled, “that's stupid.”

I smiled to myself. At least Kain has a unique name. It'd be weird if he was named Kevin or Bob or some basic ass name.

“Does he like you?” he asked.

He was done shaving and his sculpted ass was walking around trying to look for something I didn't care enough to know.

“Come on Jake, of course not.”i scoffed,“why would he like someone like me?”

He walked towards me , his sculpted figurine like abs approaching me with every step.

He dug his fingers in my hair.

“Because one, you're gorgeous, and two, you're mine.”

The fact that he growled the last part made my knees weak, and butterflies swarm in my tummy.

Was the infamous Jake Oliver finally falling for me?

“Now, would you prefer sushi, or pizza?”

“Sushi please,” I smiled.

Sorry if this particular chapter was short af. I'm planning to write the next chapter (where Mitri and Kain have their date) in Kain's pov.

Sorry also for the late updates.

Kisses*

-Ari.