11

Next morning, when my butthole didn't hurt as much, I decided to take my short self to college. I had missed a crap load of days already. And if I wanted to get a diploma, which I do, I decided it would be better to catch up. I made sure to take some painkillers since my butt wasn't completely healed, and I got ready for the day. I put on my daily makeup, not to much, not too little, and since I was feeling sassy, I decided to wear a white mesh crop top, and jean booty shorts. Jake didn't exactly buy me decent clothes, only some crusty old sweatpants of his and some hoodies that he used to wear in highschool. My hair was long enough to be held in a ponytail, so I did it, letting my aqua eyes come into view. I was surprised as heck when I heard Jake's car pull up. And there goes my morning.

He was just from his workout sessions, and his sweatshirt and shorts were drenched in sweat. And it stunk up the whole place.  But that didn't mean I wouldn't lick it off the floor. He raced past me, not even whispering a damn good morning, as if I was invincible, and went to freshen his sweaty self up. When he finally came out of the shower, I was wearing my shoes and getting ready to go and as I was bending over to put on the only pair of Jordans I had, when I felt something lined up behind me. And I got my answer on what it was when Jake's hands moved to my waist.

I got up from my bending position, and turned to face him. He was only in his towel, mind you, and droplets were tickling down his chiseled face and onto his abs and disappeared to the land below.

He grabbed me again, and pulled me to him, then proceeded to wrap his arms around my waist.

“You look so damn, edible.” he growled.

“thanks, but I need to go to school now, or I'll be late.”

“no, fuck school,” he said,“stay here with me so I can pound into your little hole till you pass out.”

“But my butt still hurts from last time!” I whimpered,“just let me go to school Jake, we can do what you want when I come back, alright?”

Jake gave me the look, yeah, the look that seemed to ask ‘you think your opinion matters,fag? I wasn't asking, I was telling.’

“the fuck I look like, waiting for you to come back.” he spat,“what am I? A lovesick puppy?”

“Okay, then....”

My sentence got cut off when Jake hoisted me up, and put me on his shoulder like I weighed nothing. Probably because I do because I barely eat. Because someone, doesn't buy groceries and only buys canned goods which to me ain't real food.

He threw me on the bed, and before I could comprehend what was going on, he pulled out the silver handcuffs from God knows where, and cuffed me to the bed posts. And just for good measure, tied up my feet as well with my clothes.

“what the fuck is wrong with you Jake? Uncuff me right now!”

He looked at me smugly as he rolled off me.

“no.”

“no?”

“yes, no.” he said,“what are you gonna do gay boy? Huh?”

“but I need to-”

“Go to school?, Yeah you think that stupid art diploma will help you? You are so stupid.”

I whimpered, my voice cracking,“please Jake, don't do this.”

But he just gave me the look again, and went to get himself ready for the day.

When he came out, thirty minutes later, he looked like a buffet. Black jeans, a graphic tee and some black boots. Not much, but enough to make any girl or boy drool because this was Jake Oliver, he could pull anything off.