4

"Thank God!" Gray yelled happily over the phone. "I thought you're skinny ass got kidnapped."

"You abandoned me." I spoke.

"Ah, what are friends for?"

"Besides," he began, "you abandoned me. I looked for you everywhere man, i even got Romero to help me look for you. I really thought I had lost you."

I felt his tone drop.

"Aww, don't be sad, I'm fine..." I cooed "so, when are we gonna go clubbing next?"

I felt him gasp, and choke on something.

"Are you out of your frickin' mind?" He spat. "After that experience, I ain't never going clubbing with you again...nuh-uh."

"Come on Gray, I promise to be careful this time, scouts honor."

He scoffed. "I don't care if you come with bodyguards this time.. I said no!"

To be honest, there was no way I was planning on going clubbing anytime soon. I still felt traumatized by the whole ordeal. I just got lucky once, doesn't mean I'll get lucky again.

"Uh, gotta go Dimitri....Romero wants me to take him grocery shopping....so boooriiiinggg" He groaned. "He's a pain in the ass, but my pain in the ass."

The front door swung open. Ugh, speaking of pain.

"Alright, bye" I hung up the phone, and watched Jake enter, his hand full of designer shopping bags. I arched my brow in curiosity. The moment he saw me, he smiled. A creepy, intrusive, yet sexy smile. Maybe it's because I'm in my boxers.

"C'mere" he spoke, then motioned me to come with his finger.

I slid off the bed delicately, and walked towards him.

His hand rubbed my cheek affectionately. I felt like a dog, waiting for it's owner to give it the least bit of attention. As always, I leaned into his touch.

"I got you some stuff." He said, pushing one of the bags towards me.

"Go on, see what's inside." He spoke rather cheerily, and my stomach churned in fear.

I pulled out a full make up kit, a pack of fake lashes, all ranging in size, a G-string. Make that a couple of G-strings, all varying in colour, one neon thong and a vibrator, a dildo, and several packets of condom and lube, all different types and scents.

What the fuck?

Is he preparing me to become a stripper/ hoe?

I looked up at him. He looked like a kid, who'd spent all his time making a present, and was now waiting to see if the one he gifted it to liked it.

"Uh, thanks." I spoke, a slight tremor in my voice.

"I knew you would like it." He smiled. Then his voice dropped a few octaves lower. "All the tools you'll need to please me."

He dropped the bags on the floor, and made his way to the couch.

"Feel free to open all the other bags...the rest are all clothes I'm gonna need you to wear, everyday."

I gulped. Knowing Jake Oliver, it is probably demeaning that would make me never want to step outside again.

And surprise, surprise, I was right.

The bags consisted of clothes ranging from jean booty shorts, knee high socks, tiny skirts, crop tops, rhinestone crusted vests and many others of the same demeaning category.

And did I mention he also got me 6 inch sparkly high heels?

The only thing that at least appealed to me was a black Queen band hoodie, with a list of their best hits written on the back. Here I thought all the time I mumbled about how much I liked Queen, he was asleep. Guess he was paying attention after all.

I hugged it close to my body, feeling the fabric make contact with my skin. Maybe he did like me. And just like that the little spark of hope ignited.

However, when I went to update  my closet, all my clothes were gone.

All my hoodies, my baggy shirts, turtle necks, my shorts, my baggy jeans, were gone. I felt my eye twitch.

"Uh, Jake, where are all my clothes?"

I heard him chuckle. Like I'd asked him the stupidest question of all time.

"I threw them out silly." He spoke. "They don't flatter your figure much."

Of course they don't...I'm not a girl.

I wanted to retort something, but I found myself saying "Okay, that's alright."

★★★

I half expected him to be gone by the time I woke up. But when he woke me up and not my stupid alarm, I knew there was no chance.

I even found that he was in the kitchen, adorning my apron, singing some catchy tune while making eggs and sausages, which wasn't much, bit enough to make me suspicious. Meanwhile, he was smiling at me. Yes smiling, like we were best friends or some shit. As if he wasn't calling me disgusting the other day.

"I didn't know what kind of egg you liked, so I made you sunny side up." He beamed "Bon appetit."

Then he slid the plate to me. It was pretty decent, for someone who has had a silver spoon in his mouth all his life.

"Why didn't you go to work?" I questioned, the final forkful of eggs in my mouth.

"What? Don't you want me here?"

"No, i-uh..." I stuttered.

"Do you hate me Dimitri?"

"Of course not." I whispered, but the pang in my chest spoke different.

"Chill, I'm just joking...." He reached out and rubbed my hand.

"I wanted to drive you to school."

And just like that, the half sausage got lodged in my throat.

I coughed, sputtered like a dying engine. Oh yeah, this is how I die.. with a sausage down my throat.

Jake poured me a glass of orange juice and slid it my way.

"Drink that."

I grabbed the glass and downed the juice down my throat, washing down the unchewed sausage in the process.

"Don't be so greedy with the sausage next time." He commented, his smirk taking up almost half of his sculpted face.

"I'm sorry, your driving me to college?"

"Yeah," he said. "So hurry the fuck up and go take a shower, and just so you know, I've already picked out the clothes for you."

And there it was, the catch.

After showering with the super feminine shower gel which smelled sickly sweet, I got out, and saw the clothes that Jake had laid out for me. Oh crap.

A tight grey booty short with a high waist, a mesh matching grey crop top and knee high boots.

I ran my hand down my face in agitation. Was Jake trying to humiliate me?

I put on the Queen band hoodie, and the only knee high shorts had bought me, which stuck to my skin like glue. And a pair of black converse__thank heavens that he did not confiscate my shoes.

I emerged from the room, and Jake looked at me like I had kicked him in the balls and called his mother stupid.