20

The hospital atmosphere was quite depressing, and it was too late to go back to the city, so we pulled our money together and booked a motel.

It wasn't really anything fancy. Dusty, faded curtains, one bathroom with weird stains and writings all over the wall, and two beds with crusty sheets.

Romero and Grey took the bed closest to the bathroom, while me and Kain took the one closest to the wall. We ordered a pizza and some Chinese food as we watched cartoons on the old tv and the even older DVD player on the complimentary discs. I couldn't remember when was the last time I laughed this hard without worrying about something at the back of my mind. It was relaxing, soothing even.

Halfway through the second season of will and grace, Romero and Grey began to kiss. And it wasn't a peck,it was full in making out, tounging, and dry humping against the crusty floor. It made Kain and me, heavily uncomfortable, and made the cuddling we were doing feel awkward as well.

After our loud complaint on their very visual affection, we went to sleep, only, it felt like I was sleeping on bricks. For some reason, the pillows had a peculiar smell, which hit my nose the wrong way. I could feel Kain's breathing on my forehead.

“Are you asleep?” I whispered, slightly poking him with my elbow.

“no,” he murmured,“i feel so fucking uncomfortable, I think it's this mattress ..”

“i can't sleep either....”

We were now facing each other.

“do you wanna talk about something in particular?”

I sighed. One thing has been prodding my mind for the last 20 seconds.

“what are we?” I asked.

“we, what do you want us to be?”

I trailed the light stuble on his chin.

“i don't wanna misread this..... whatever we have, so you tell me.”

“i'd like to think of myself as your protector.”

“my big knight in shining armor?” I giggled, “that's funny.”

He chuckled lightly as well. Then propped himself on one elbow. Then he looked at me, and lightly trailed my face with his index finger. My eyebrows, my nose, then lingered on my lips for the longest.

“All jokes aside dimitri.” he started,“i want to protect you.”

“why?”, “from what?”

“i want to protect you from anything or anyone, that will try to hurt you,” he sighed,“because well, I love you.”

I was taken aback. Did he just say he loved me?

Me?

Me?!

“Are you okay?”

I sighed, “yes, I'm fine.”

“oh my God, I screwed up, didn't I...I said it too soon..... I...”

I cut short his rant with a kiss. He kissed me back.

“i'm not ready to say that L-word yet. I hope you understand.”

“but I feel something for you,” I stated,“this crazy attraction....I don't know...”

“it's okay, you'll say it when you're ready....it'll be even more valuable.”

“how did you know you .... felt that way for me?”

“i just... know. Just like you know the sky's blue, nature's green...it's what I feel...it's undeniable....”

Something about him saying that, the way he did with the moonlight glaring through the window, made me leap onto him with kisses. And next thing I know, I'm straddling him, kissing him silly with some light touching here and there. I felt my dick harden like never before. I wanted him, and I wanted him now.

I fiddled with his belt buckle. And he pulled away giggling.

“my freaky little baby,” he smiled,“you want to do it now?”

“yes....pleaseee,”  I whined.

“how bad do you want it?”

“Soooo bad... please daddy..”

He raised his eyebrow. I'd never called him daddy until now. I didn't even know he was into that kind of stuff.

“Daddy, hmmm....I like it.”

“now, are you going to give it to me....” I tore off his belt from his pants,“or am I going to have to do it myself?”

֎֎֎֎֎

This was one of those days I didn't want him to make sweet, tender love to me. I wanted him to break my back and call me a slut as he did it.

He didn't call me a slut because he's ‘a gentleman’, but he did call me a bitch as he was pounding in my thing. He was so rough and vulgar, that I had to look at his face to confirm it wasn't Jake who was actually fucking me. Sometimes I would catch a glimpse of his face on Kain's as he pounded into me, other times I'd hear his voice, begging me to cum. Either way, it was magical as fuck. It was one of those moments I'd scrapbook if I could.

We both woke up when the blanket was yanked off us by and angry Grey at 7 in the morning which wasn't okay since my body was exhausted and we slept at three.

“what the actual fuck Grey?” I groaned.

“don't you cuss at me...... out here fucking dead of night with them creaking bed sounds...”

“the fuck is wrong with you?” he exclamated.

“Are you jealous you didn't get some, huh bitch?” I laughed.

“i thought I was your bestie,” he fake sobbed,“ypu can't even call me for an orgy.”

That made Kain wake up.

“Orgy?” he asked groggily.

“Yes a damn orgy!” he screamed,“i thought it was on our bestie bucket list Dimitri....as if i'm even your best friend.”

“Come on Grey, we both know your sensitive self can't deal with sharing Romero with anyone... even me.”

“Says who bitch?”

“Says me.” I smirked.

“now give me the damn blanket, I'm sore as fuck.”

“oooh, you didn't even tell me how the D was...”

“Goodbye Greyson.”

“Bitch, did you just call my full name,” he said,“ I'll kill you in your sleep.”

“i'd like to see you try.”

He slapped my butt harshly.

“hearing y'all's moans at three got me worked up as hell....if you'll excuse me, I'm going to let my man fuvk the shit out of me in the bathroom....ciao!”

I grinned, “weirdo.”