9

A/n; some weird disturbing schtuff later in the story. If it's a trigger, please refrain from reading this chapter.

Now I know I'm a sucker for pain, but this kind of pain is borderline unbearable. The clotted bruise on my lower lip was a reminder of last night's events. His punches, his seething rage towards me that knew no bounds. But what he said to me as his final words for the night disturbed and distracted me at the same time.

I suddenly realized, I'm nothing without Jake Oliver. He could've rented a bigger apartment, without me in it. He wouldn't have influenced me to come out to my already homophobic parents. He wouldn't have beat me up to make me more of a man and stand up to my highschool bullies. In a way, a sick, twisted, horrific way, Jake was my guardian angel, and I owed him more than my body for that.

I didn't even bother going to school today. The headache pounding on my head would not allow me past the front door.
I groaned, rolling to the other side of the bed, even though my body was aching like crazy. But there was a feeling of guilt stemming in my stomach. I haven't communicated with my parents in over two years.

And I felt guilty because, even though we had a rocky relationship, they still acted like parents, sending me gift cards on my birthday, sending me money, paying my college funds and sending a little extra cash to sustain me. Meanwhile I've been a royal jackass but who can blame me? They wanted to send me to conversion camps, take me to reverends and other people who would cure my disease of being gay. It was like they were completely oblivious to the millions of pride parades that happened in my little hometown.

I sighed, annoyed, and frustrated with myself.

My self loathing rant was interrupted when the door swung open to reveal Jake. The bane of my existence, yet, the only one who cares about me, even though the care is little.

I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep, letting out light snores. His boots stomped against the floor boards, and he cussed out angrily at something I didn't know. He aggressively opened the fridge, and I heard the clinking of his vodka bottle. I heard him gulp the whole thing down, and throw the bottle across the room.

Then for a split second, there was eerie silence, then I heard his belt unbuckle, then his pants dropping to the floor, then the almost quiet unbuttoning of his shirt.

Then he began to walk towards the bed. He slid in right next to me. Clutching the duvet in his muscular embrace. He was breathing like a bull, and I could tell his anger from a while ago was resurfacing.

Then I felt his arm slide around my waist. I didn't think much of it, even though this was the first time he hadn't left a ridge between us in this bed.

Then, his hand moved from my waist and slid lower, lower, until he was on my dick. I began to panic. My heart thundered in my chest, my knees buckling in anticipation. I hated the fact that Jake was unpredictable, yet loved it at the same time.

Then he pulled his whole body forward, and we were skin to skin, his boxers being the only thing that separated his manhood from my butt.

Then his hips began moving forward aggressively, and I felt how hard he was, hell, his precum was dripping on my pyjamas.

And before I knew it, Jake was making a thrusting motion with his hips, basically dry humping me. He seemed to believe we were fucking too because he let out this little groans and moans and shit.

"i know you're not asleep." he breathed huskily.

Somehow, that statement made me almost pee my pants.

I put my hand on his hips, stopping him from thrusting any longer.

"Stop. " I mumbled.

He chuckled, as if I had said the funniest thing ever.

"c'mon little slut, I know you want this."

He began his weird thrusting thing again.

"no, I don't."

I could feel the breath of alcohol burning my eyes.

"Yes. you do." his voice declared finality.

He pulled my body so my back was on the bed, then he climbed on me, straddling me, his muscular legs holding me in place. Gawd, he was hard.

"What are you doing Jake?" I asked, my voice squeaky.

He gave me a mini glare, before crushing his lips into mine with force. I can't even comprehend how it hurt my lips when he kissed me forcefully.

I pushed him away.

He tried to kiss me again, but I dodged his lips.

"Kiss me slut." he growled.

"No," I begged,"my lips are hurt."

He revealed his feline like teeth when he snarled all animalistic.

He grabbed my neck with a forceful grip, then smooshing my cheeks with burning desire.

"Jake, you're hurting me."

He smooshed my cheeks harder

"no! Let me go! You're drunk!" I said, trying to squirm out of his reach. But with no avail. Damn his muscular legs.

"no baby, I'm sober."

Next thing I knew, he smashed his lips on mine again. This time, with more force, as if he wanted to suck my face off. And my lip split, and I felt blood dripping in my open mouth. He pulled away with a smack, then smirked before leaning again and licking a trail from my chin to my split lip.

"Delicious," he snarled.

^.^ ^.^

"No, Jake it hurts!"

"shut up and stop moving."

Jake was trying to penetrate me without any lubrication, and I swear I felt like I was splitting into half.

He tried to penetrate me again, but he didn't even reach halfway before his phone rang with a shrill.

He let out an annoyed grunt, before pulling out completely, and heading to his phone. He grabbed it with ferocity and put it on his ear.

He listened for a while before speaking.

"No, listen here, fuck him, and fuck you. I'm not doing a kiss scene with no damn man. I'm engaged for Christ's sake! If you think I'm not good enough for ya, then fuck off, okay? Have fun finding another male lead when the movie premiers soon."

I wanted to laugh. I wanted to walk over there and laugh on the damn phone, and tell the guy he's talking to that he's here, ready to fuck me, a man senseless. And that he almost sucked my face off.

"Hell yeah!" he exclaimed,"get that through your thick skull. I'm. Not. Kissing. A. Man. Okay, bye."

Then he turned to me.

He began to walk to me. He got on the bed, and hovered over me.

"now, where were we?"