Entering the Dark, Finding the Last Sword, and Beating the Dark

The four royals stood next to each other as they looked at the fog surrounding Dark Island. Edmund spoke warily, "what do you think is in there?" 

"Our worst nightmares," Tyler spoke with a little bit of fear in his voice as he stared straight at the island. 

Caspian nodded "our darkest wishes." Tyler and Caspian looked at each other before Caspian nodded "we should get ready." Lucy headed to get her dagger. Caspian, Edmund, and Tyler went to get their armor and weapons in the navigation room. Caspian looked at Edmund "I want you to know I think of you as my brother, Ed." 

"I know," Edmund spoke. "Me too," making Tyler smile as Caspian helped Edmund before handing him Peter's sword. 

Edmund walked out giving Tyler and Caspian a moment together. Caspian looked at Tyler just as the brunette was strapping Onyx to his waist. "I love you." 

"I love you too," Tyler smiled as he looked at Caspian. "We're going to be ok." 

Caspian nodded "but in case we're not. I couldn't ask for a better way to die. Next to my brother and the person that I love." Tyler nodded before Caspian pulled him in for a kiss that said everything they didn't have the time to say. 

They both walked outside as Caspian tied his hair back in a half updo. "No matter what happens here," Caspian spoke staring out at his men. "Every soul who stands before me has earned their place on the crew of the Dawn Treader. Together we have traveled far. Together we have faced adversity. Together we can do it again. So now is not the time to fall to fear's temptations. Be strong. Never give in. Our world--our Narnian lives depend on it. Think of the lost soul's we're here to save. Think of Aslan. Think of Narnia." 

The crew screamed "for Narnia," causing Caspian to look at Tyler and Edmund who nodded. 

They sailed into the dark and watched as green mist trails surrounded them. Caspian and Tyler stuck close together using each other to anchor themselves. Caspian jolted as someone spoke from behind him "you are a great disappointment to me. You call yourself my son." Tyler noticed what was going on and slipped his hand into Caspian's who jolted back into reality feeling Tyler's hand. 

They all then heard moaning in the distance and looked in the direction it was coming from. A man screamed, "keep away!" They noticed a man looking crazed as Edmund shined his torch "keep away! You will not defeat me." 

"Caspian. Caspian." Tyler spoke spotting something. "Caspian, look at his sword." 

Caspian noticed what both Edmund and Tyler had seen coming the rest of the way down the stairs to where Edmund and Tyler were standing "it's Lord Rhoop." 

Lord Rhoop screamed, "you do not own me." 

"Stand down," all of the archers put their weapons down. "Get him on board quickly." Eustace took that to mean immediately as he grabbed Lord Rhoop dropping him on the ship. "We are not here to hurt you, my lord. I am your king Caspian." 

The Lord slowly turned to look at Caspian "my lord." 

Caspian nodded before screaming "let's turn around now." Everybody nodded but it was too late. The things that they had once thought of as rocks moved and dove into the water revealing sea serpents. Eustace shot fire at the thing before landing on it and being tossed around before taking one weakened shot killing it. 

Lord Rhoop then threw the sword at Eustace which was embedded into the dragon's side and he flew away. Lord Rhoop tried to take the wheel but was shoved off by Drinian in the first move ever that everyone cheered. Meanwhile, the sea monsters wrapped around the ship and took out crew members left and right

Caspian looked at all of the Pevensies "Ed, Ed! Let's ram the serpent into the rocks." 

Edmund nodded "I'll keep it distracted." The serpent then attacked again knocking more people off board as Edmund and Tyler kept it distracted with Onxy and Rhindon. Lucy shot it with an arrow as Caspian screamed to Edmund and Tyler "brace yourselves!" Praying that his brother and his lover would survive. 

It rammed into the rocks but the thing survived and opened its body to become even more terrifying and almost like a gigantic centipede. It eyed Edmund as Caspian moved to stand next to him. Tyler screamed move before the thing launched and as it did Tyler pushed Edmund down taking the full force of the monster. It knocked him off the ship as Caspian screamed "No! Tyler!" 

Edmund and Caspian rushed over to the side where Tyler had gone over only to see Tyler swimming in the dark water. Tyler looked up "I'm alright. Go!" Nodding the two took harpoons to the thing before Edmund climbed up the mast to reach its head. 

Tyler had just climbed back onto the ship when he gasped seeing Rhindon light up blue. Caspian and Tyler screamed to Edmund "do it!" Edmund stabbed the worm in the mouth and watched as electricity sprouted killing the thing as it fell below the water. 

Caspian immediately hugged Tyler who was soaking wet and not willing to let go as they stared at what used to be Dark Island but was now lifting to reveal open sea and blue sky. Caspian smiled at they saw the boats "Narnians! Narnians!" They all watched as the reunions happened before they helped them all onboard. 

Eustace had also been allowed back on board now that he had turned back into a human. Caspian then noticed something in the distance. He pointed it out to the other royals "Aslan's country." 

Edmund, Lucy, and Tyler looked at each other before looking at Caspian "well, we've come this far." Caspian smiled although he couldn't help but feel that this was the end of the Pevensies' journey and he was scared that it was the end of Tyler's.