Prologue

| P R O L O G U E |

Harleen had a free day at work that very day. Planning on surprising her two best friends who happened to be a happily married couple now, she thought of dropping by their house with some great wine and pizza. Little did she know, an 'unexpected guest' would be opening the door for her!

***

// O V E R V I E W //

Two lost people drifted away due to fate and circumstances, meeting again through fate and unexpected circumstances. Things aren't the same anymore for either of them but the nostalgia of the past times keeps pulling them into a turmoil of emotions they never knew they would experience with such a crashing speed. But, the question is, do they crash again, or do they survive it?

_______________________________________________

Hola, folks! The lovely readers, I would like to thank each and every one who stumbled upon this book and thought to give it a shot. I love each one of you!!!!

Honestly, it feels a lot for a writer who is just starting at writing. I hope you enjoy the writing and I would gladly welcome all the constructive criticism, for it is only a staircase for me towards growth!

And once again, I love you all, and a big big big big hugggggggg to each and every one of you here!!!! <3

Hope, you enjoy and have a good time reading! Happy Reading, family!! <3