Bunny Charm and Bubbling Hearts

"You know what, I'm gonna take a nap

"You know what, I'm gonna take a nap. Wake me up when you're done being a Picasso!" Daksh rolled his eyes, giving up on his co-chef who was way too busy decorating the cupcakes in a God-knows-what artistry. 

When Daksh had created the icing for the cupcakes, there was no one more excited than Harleen smiling like a little kid pleading him with her puppy eyes to let her ice all the cakes. However, having a love of his own for doing the icing and decoration of the cupcakes he proposed that they have a competition of who decorates it better. He knew Harleen had a love for drawing and creating art and while him not so good on paper but he definitely possessed a knack for drawing on cupcakes. Thus, it seemed a fun and fair fight. 

He had finished adorning all his twelve cupcakes in a beautiful theme, according to him. It had been seven minutes since he stood leaning on the kitchen countertop, with his arms crossed up to his chest and his sleeves perfectly rolled up to his elbow. He could not understand what was it that was taking the lady in an oversized tee and pink shorts way too long. 

With her back, facing him and slightly bent over the countertop, along with the icing cone in her hand that she was using to make her cute cupcakes, he found himself trying hard to not check her out. Come on, stop being a pervert. She's just your friend. And her legs aren't that.. sexy? He reprimanded himself before looking away to pin his attention on the window in the living room which was visible from the kitchen. The bright sunshine outside the window gave him an idea of how hot it was outside in this month of May. And, perhaps inside?

"Done!" Harleen exclaimed, turning around and wiping her hands in her apron, which covered her legs enough for Daksh's attention to not waver. 

"Thank the heavens for they decided to relieve me of this torture!" Daksh said, shaking his head and lifting his brows up in an attempt to tease her. Not sure himself, what exactly he thanked God for!

"Hahaha. The king of comedy! I died laughing." Harleen said with a straight face, squinting her eyes at him.

"Now show me, what have my girl- I mean- my friend has made?" Daksh found himself turning red at his slip of the tongue. What was up with him all of a sudden? Harleen, frozen at her point like an ice cube gave him a weird look and blinked her eyes rapidly making a face that had what-the-actual-fuck written all over it.

"Tongue of slip. Sorry. Won't happen again." He said, looking down and cursing himself under his breath. If this is how it's going, he'd soon be kicked between his legs by her, and limp for the rest of his life.

"Slip of tongue, actually. But yeah, I really hope it doesn't. That was.. weird." She said, reluctantly feeling conscious standing around him all of a sudden. To hide how flushed her face was she decided to turn around to pick up one of her cupcakes to present it to him, however, she could only face him after taking an ample amount of time to calm her bubbling heartbeats and flushed face. 

"So, Picasso presents..." Harleen turned around, maintaining a playful vibe to kill the awkwardness and present her dearest creation with a smile, but meeting with silence and no one's presence in the kitchen other than hers, she found herself frowning.