Transfer

(Don't pay any attention to the star, it just let's me know that I've edited this chapter)

CHAPTER 1*

(Lillian's P.O.V.)

It's been one week since the death of Team One's Lewis Young. Every team in the SRU felt their pain. Me, I'm on Team Two. I may not look like it, my long ash brown hair, blue eyes, and 5'8" height can pack a punch. I'm average size, not to fat, not to thin, but most of its muscle. I walk into headquarters for my all-nighter shift when Winnie calls me over.

"Hey Winnie," I say walking up to her. Her African American chocolate skin accented by her medium, black, curly hair, and slim figure stands up for an awkward over-the-desk hug.

"Sarge wants to see you, breifing room two," she says with a smile. I walk in and see a stocky, bald man with friendly brown eyes who I recognise as Team Ones sergeant, Greg Parker, standing with my Sergeant, James Miller.

"Lillian, take a seat," my sarge says, and I do so.

"Sergeant Parker, this is Lillian Carson. Expert profiler, and backup bomb expert," my sarge says praising me.

"Lillian, I'm Greg," Sergeant Parker says as we shake hands.

"Sarge, may I ask why I'm here?" I question.

"You know about Lew, well they're looking for a replacement, and I told him you were second in command behind Mark," he says glancing between me and Sergeant Parker. Mark is our team leader, and I'm second behind him.

"So what are you getting at?" I ask curiously.

"I'm no longer your sergeant after shift, Parker is," he says as Parker slightly smiles.

"Welcome to Team One," Parker says.

"Thanks, so this is my last shift on Team Two?" I ask.

"Yes, but don't tell the others, we'll notify them after shift," my sergeant says. I nod and go get dressed. This arrangement will be interesting. I work all night, and all day tomorrow. I walk out of the girls locker room that's only occupied by Jules Callaghan, who's on team one, me and Donna Sabine, who's on team three. Then the alarm goes off.
* * * Skip to after Team Two's shift * * *
"Team, be prepared to say goodbye to one of our own," sarge says as the guys look around.

"Who is it?" Mark asks.

"Lillian is being transferred to Team One," sarge replys as they look at me. I'm the only girl on the team, and I'm used to being treated as 'one of the guys', so I'm not used to this treatment. They envelope me in a giant group hug, then I go put my uniform in the wash, and put on my workout clothes. Team One doesn't get here for another hour, so I go across the street to the small cafe and get coffee. Then I mentally go over the members of Team One.
     Sergeant Greg Parker, pretty much explains itself in the name, but is lead negotiator. Ed Lane, team leader, sniper, incharge of tactical options. Has blue eyes, and is bald. Kevin Wordsworth, AKA Wordy, CQC, less lethal weapons expert, about 6ft, hazel eyes, and has light brown hair.
     Sam Braddock, sniper, sandy blonde hair, and blue-green eyes. Jules Callaghan, reddish-brown hair, sniper, and the only other girl in SRU besides me and Donna Sabine.
     Lastly is Michaelangelo 'Spike' Scarlatti, tech/explosives expert, dark brown hair, brown eyes that show whatever he's thinking, and from what I've heard he's attractive. I've only talked to them once or twice and they seemed okay. Satisfied with my knowledge, I finished my coffee, put my clothes in the dryer, and ran on the treadmill. About 20 minutes later Team One started to show up, but I kept to myself even though I got weird looks. Soon we all went to change, and I met Jules in the locker room, obviously.

"Hey, you're Lillian right?" She asks.

"Yeah," I reply.

"Welcome to Team One," She says as I lace up my boots.

"Thanks," I reply pulling my hair back.

"Aren't you tired?" She asks seeing me wid-awake.

"Caffeine, " I reply and we both laugh.

"Good morning ladies and gentleman," Sergeant Parker says walking into the breifing room. The others chuckle, but I stay silent.

"First off, meet our new team member Lillian Carson. Transfer from Team Two," he says as they look at me.

"What's your specialty?" Ed asks.

"I'm a profiler, but also handle explosives," I reply.

"Explosives, Spike's gonna have a new best friend," Sam and Ed tease . Now's not the time after he just lost his best friend. Spike laughs softly, a ghost of a smile on his lips.

"Alright, focus. Today we're," Greg starts but was cut off by the sound of the alarm.

"Team One Hot Call,"